Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohsailor

BeneTint vs PosieTint

For my sister's birthday, I was going to buy her BeneTint but then Benefit decided to bring out PosieTint and I'm wondering whether that would be a better choice. My sister has never worn blusher [afraid to look like a clown] and I'm wondering whether it is too hard to get a natural look with BeneTint if you aren't experienced with blusher etc. But then I'm not sure whether PosieTint would show up enough. Hmmmm.

Has anyone tried PosieTint and BeneTint and give me their advice/recommendation?

i wouldn't give BeneTint or PosieTint to anybody who's never played around with blushes before. stains are kind of tricky and to be honest, overall i don't like this product.

it kinda burns and looks ugly when you put it on your lips.

if you're looking for a more natural look i'd say the PosieTint.

you can read A LOT of reviews here:

BeneTint

PosieTint

I don't like BeneTint at all.

Like Nichole said, stains are tricky. I had a hard time making it even and look natural as a lip/cheek stain. I hated it and ended up throwing it away.

if you like benefit and are looking for something natural, i wouldn't go for benefit or poisetint either. stains can be tricky to work with, and for someone not used to working with blush at all, you'd be better off going with thrrrob or maybe 10. thrrrob looks like it's going to be heavy on color, but it really is a natural flush. i like to put it over dallas. 10 is a highlighter/bronzer combo and can add a nice little hint of color to the cheeks.