Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been crying all night long, and have not sleept at all last night, i have been on the damn computer for 7:30 am uk time.

I have never been as bad as this. I cant take much more, i hate my skin and myself. I had been feeling better of late but today and yesterday i have felt like crap. Its meanly not having a girlfriend and beeing so lonely. I dont know what to do no more.

I have been crying all night long, and have not sleept at all last night, i have been on the damn computer for 7:30 am uk time.

I have never been as bad as this. I cant take much more, i hate my skin and myself. I had been feeling better of late but today and yesterday i have felt like crap. Its meanly not having a girlfriend and beeing so lonely. I dont know what to do no more.

At least you don't look like this moron:

Dude I have been single for 3 years, 3 years!!!!! Yes it is by choice and what I do to keep myself busy is exercise, enjoy nature, my friends and family. You have to keep yourself busy as we are all only human and we all get lonley. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself and get out and do something! Go out with friends, go for a run, anything to get your mind off being so lonley. Sitting at the computer all day/night is only going to make you feel worse, there is nothing better then human contact, go out and make some friends and when you least expect it a girl is going to come into your life. Someone once told me that when you are looking for a mate they will not be around but once you are content with being alone they will come running. I find this to be very true. Sure there are times when I am lonley and wish I had a BF to share life with but then I get a call from a friend or I read a book and suddenly I find that I like being alone and love my freedom. GET OUT AND ENJOY LIFE INSTEAD OF LETTING IT PASS YOU BY!

Dude I have been single for 3 years, 3 years!!!!!

Try 24 years...or more....3 years is nothing on this website... :|

Anyhow, trying to be positive now...I agree on just getting out of the house.

Pursue your interests & do the things you want to do, even if it's alone. I've gotten to the point sometimes where if my fair-weather friends aren't around, then I just do what I want to do anyway. Sometimes you meet people when you're out alone also, because one person is far less intimidating to others than a group of people.

Also, in the meantime you are developing yourself as an individual, and when you do meet a great girl, you'll be more ready for a relationship and you'll be more attractive to her. Right now, if you met a girl, you might be too dependent on her to be happy.

I know this sound stupid but a girlfriend is one part of your life that is out of your hands. If there's no girl you like then unless you're willing to go out and get rejected then there's nothing you can do but wait.

Try thinking of what you want from life apart from a girlfriend. All my relationships have sort of turned up when I was doing something else.

Hope you feel better soon man.

At least you don't look like this moron:

lol

Look at seals picture, he has it a thousand times worse than you, and he doesnt care about his skin

Look at seals picture, he has it a thousand times worse than you, and he doesnt care about his skin

Ya hes famous so he has no problem with the ladys.

Dont be too down on yourself man. For the next day or however long you need, take care of yourself. Watch your favorite movie, eat your favorite food. ect. Emotions come and pass.

I wish I lived in the Welshland, then Id force you to come over and play Xbox with me. hehe :)

No offense but isn't this like your gazillionth post on feeling like shit?

Go get some medication or find a hobby.

/thread

Yeah, basically if you wallow in self-pity it just gets worse. Trust me, I've been there and it only got better when I started a summer course ar school and was FORCED to think about something else. Force yourself to do/think about something else.

Dude I have been single for 3 years, 3 years!!!!! Yes it is by choice and what I do to keep myself busy is exercise, enjoy nature, my friends and family. You have to keep yourself busy as we are all only human and we all get lonley. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself and get out and do something! Go out with friends, go for a run, anything to get your mind off being so lonley. Sitting at the computer all day/night is only going to make you feel worse, there is nothing better then human contact, go out and make some friends and when you least expect it a girl is going to come into your life. Someone once told me that when you are looking for a mate they will not be around but once you are content with being alone they will come running. I find this to be very true. Sure there are times when I am lonley and wish I had a BF to share life with but then I get a call from a friend or I read a book and suddenly I find that I like being alone and love my freedom. GET OUT AND ENJOY LIFE INSTEAD OF LETTING IT PASS YOU BY!

+1. Exercise helps immensely. Sometimes I'll feel depressed, but then I'll make myself go for a walk or go swimming and it helps get your mind back on track. Also just try and hang out with your friends more often. All my friends I regularly hang out with are married, engaged or living with their gf. It doesn't make me lonely one bit. Being around them makes me feel happy. So the moral of the story is do something physical and go hang out with your friends :D

These two things probably helped the most to cause me to forget my acne woes, because believe me they still exist.

1) Exercise - Some good cardio helps, I'm not a big guy so prefer to run rather than lift but I love the feeling of having a shower after a long run. You feel refreshed and it's proven to lift self esteem.

2) Mirrors - Don't look at mirrors because by the sounds of it you don't like your face. Well I don't like mine much either although I know I can't change it much so I avoid them and just have a glance. Since I stopped obsessing I don't really care as much, especially when things are going well.

FWIW you post your picture a lot and you really aren't ugly.

Dude I have been single for 3 years, 3 years!!!!!

Try 24 years...or more....3 years is nothing on this website... :|

omg how can a guy stay clean for so many decades? do you think some guys would have prostitutes?

I have never been as bad as this. I cant take much more, i hate my skin and myself. I had been feeling better of late but today and yesterday i have felt like crap. Its meanly not having a girlfriend and beeing so lonely.

Well, I have not been crying coz of being single, but i am able to relate to how you feel!

Ya hes famous so he has no problem with the ladys.

He also has lots of money.

Like they say, "Life's a Bitch". But you don't have to be unhappy with your life! Live it and have fun.

Even if you feel bad about your skin, don't show it, and don't even think about your skin. Think about all the good skills and talents you posess, and you'll start to feel better. Your confidence will shine through, and it will apeal you to people more than looks ever could.

If you'd like a girlfriend, your newfound confidence will definately help out. If you don't know any girls you like, make friends first. The perfect girl will like you for the person on the inside, good or bad skin. Remember that.

Even though I don't personally know you, I bet there's a ton of girls out there who would love to be your girlfriend. Hopefully, you'll find one of them.

Good luck, and remember- CONFIDENCE!

Like they say, "Life's a Bitch". But you don't have to be unhappy with your life! Live it and have fun.

Even if you feel bad about your skin, don't show it, and don't even think about your skin. Think about all the good skills and talents you posess, and you'll start to feel better. Your confidence will shine through, and it will apeal you to people more than looks ever could.

If you'd like a girlfriend, your newfound confidence will definately help out. If you don't know any girls you like, make friends first. The perfect girl will like you for the person on the inside, good or bad skin. Remember that.

Even though I don't personally know you, I bet there's a ton of girls out there who would love to be your girlfriend. Hopefully, you'll find one of them.

Good luck, and remember- CONFIDENCE!

I have loads of friends and i love them but its not the same as having a girlfreind.

I have loads of friends and i love them but its not the same as having a girlfreind.

What I meant was, get "girl friends" first, and see what kind of ones could make a potential girlfriend. That's an easy way- all the boys I've dated were my friends first.

What I meant was, get "girl friends" first, and see what kind of ones could make a potential girlfriend. That's an easy way- all the boys I've dated were my friends first.

I have got a few friends that are girls, but i dont none of them would like for me in that way.

I have got a few friends that are girls, but i dont none of them would like for me in that way.

You're going to end up in the "F-Zone" and then you'll regret trying to be friends with females first to figure out which one is for you. Do NOT keep female friends if you're intentions are to get with them later.

what tipe acne do you have?