Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

Attempting to re-introduce dairy

It's been a very long time since I stopped drinking dairy. I'm adding it back in and testing to see if it will do anything now. I hope and pray nothing happens acne wise.

Have any of you attempted to do so? What happened and how long did it take to show an impact?

I had a protein shake, snickers, and oreos. Man did that taste really good

It's been a very long time since I stopped drinking dairy. I'm adding it back in and testing to see if it will do anything now. I hope and pray nothing happens acne wise.

Have any of you attempted to do so? What happened and how long did it take to show an impact?

Cheaterrrrrr!! lol

ya nothing will happen , You see many people eating those they have clear skins

we all different so yaaa , keep eating those see if u get acne :)

if u don't nice !! but stay healthy :)

Cheaterrrrrr!! lol

ya nothing will happen , You see many people eating those they have clear skins

we all different so yaaa , keep eating those see if u get acne :)

if u don't nice !! but stay healthy :)

haha thanks! I hope nothing happens!

Snickers and oreos aren't dairy, they're junk. ._.

If you're going to reintroduce dairy, I would try to do so with whole, organic, raw milk. If you must have baked goods, then bake it yourself with the milk I just mentioned.

^^ I agree. Why wouldn't you introduce dairy by itself, instead of introducing it with sugar, chocolate, and more sugar? If you break out, you won't even know what caused it.

yea good quality grass-fed raw milk would be your best bet. Not only does it taste way better but much easier to handle. I think the way to start out would to be making some yogurt or kefir with rw milk and see if you can handle that. If so, try raw milk on its own. Thats how I went about re-introducing it and i have no problems whatsoever, but i dont really like milk a whole lot so i stick to kefir for the most part to make smoothies after workouts. To tell you the truth, I dont know if it ever effected me. i just stopped because everyone said it was bad.

As others have said, you also ate a lot of sugar, which atleast for me, is the number ONE cause of my breakouts.

Now if you breakout you will have no idea if it's dairy or sugar.

I went back to soymilk see if i get break out :)

I need soymilk for cereal. , , soymilk has Omega 3 400mg.. which is good for skin , and Vitamin B12 good also.

and also good calcium. , i notice it makes my skin very nice

problem is it gives me gas :P i gotta get used to it

lol it was just a bite size snickers and 1 oreo. I just ate it because I missed it so much, just to get my tongue satisfied =). Don't look too much into that. Nothing will happen by those two small things.

The main thing was the tall glass of milk and the condsened whey protein powder. Which I will be doing again today.

In case you're wondering why I am sticking to just trying that, it's because if I can handle that I will be happy so that I can finally work out again with a great source of cheap protein available. Otherwise it got to expensive and it wasn't worth my effort.

And also of course for self fulfillment reasons that I will know I don't have to freak out anytime I go out anywhere lol

I've been eating tons of cheese in the past week(looooooove cheese) and haven't more breakouts than I usually do. I honestly dont care about milk though. Good luck!