Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superwizard

Moisturizer thats not oily, has no scent, and can stand summer?

Hi everyone. I've been on the regimen for about a year and it works great! The only problem that I have is oilyness a few hours after I mosturize. Cetaphil lotion was way to oily for me and now im on Cetaphil cream and its better but still oily a few hours later. I am getting tired of blotting my face throughout the day :wall: I am looking for a product that will not make my face look like an oil slick and will not fall apart in the summer heat, without a scent as well. Any suggestions for a product would be really helpful to me to finally get this under control once and for all. Thanks guys :cool:

Hi everyone. I've been on the regimen for about a year and it works great! The only problem that I have is oilyness a few hours after I mosturize. Cetaphil lotion was way to oily for me and now im on Cetaphil cream and its better but still oily a few hours later. I am getting tired of blotting my face throughout the day :wall: I am looking for a product that will not make my face look like an oil slick and will not fall apart in the summer heat. Any suggestions for a product would be really helpful to me to finally get this under control once and for all. Thanks guys :cool:

olay sensitive skin spf 15 works real good and it doesnt leave ur face all all oily

Hi everyone. I've been on the regimen for about a year and it works great! The only problem that I have is oilyness a few hours after I mosturize. Cetaphil lotion was way to oily for me and now im on Cetaphil cream and its better but still oily a few hours later. I am getting tired of blotting my face throughout the day :wall: I am looking for a product that will not make my face look like an oil slick and will not fall apart in the summer heat. Any suggestions for a product would be really helpful to me to finally get this under control once and for all. Thanks guys :cool:

olay sensitive skin spf 15 works real good and it doesnt leave ur face all all oily

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna try this out! Is the lotion or cream version of this better, because they have both?

I also use the Olay for sensitive skin also. I have very oily skin, and I love this! Wal-Mart also has a generic version for a little over 5$

I forgot to add: it's the lotion you want.

I also use the Olay for sensitive skin also. I have very oily skin, and I love this! Wal-Mart also has a generic version for a little over 5$

I forgot to add: it's the lotion you want.

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the Walmart one has a scent or not b/c the Olay one does and I would prefer for it to be scentless?

Hmmm.... I had to read the bottle, and package, then smell. I don't see any fragrance in the ingredients. Smelling the bottle : just smells maybe like a lotion, but not a perfume. It is the kind for sensitive skin. I bet the other one does have a scent.

Hmmm.... I had to read the bottle, and package, then smell. I don't see any fragrance in the ingredients. Smelling the bottle : just smells maybe like a lotion, but not a perfume. It is the kind for sensitive skin. I bet the other one does have a scent.

I think I smelled the one that said "combination/oily" so I'm gonna go back and find the sensitive skin and Walmart one. Thanks for your help! :cool:

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream. I like the Acne.org moisturizer better overall, but this one is a good alternative and less shiny. It's not greasy and does a good job of moisturizing without leaving behind a tacky or oily feeling, plus it's completely scentless and a good consistency to put sunblock over it. I've only ever seen it at CVS stores and online. Don't be fooled by the name--it doesn't have SPF 15 in it.

Me : Eucerin Hydro Protect spf 15

with non-shine matt pigment (whatever its called)

btw, I assume oily and shine is one and the same thing right?