Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infamousbella08

INTIAL BREAKOUT QUESTION, PLEASE HELP !

no clue, i'm breaking out and i'm on day 7

I'm on Day 9 and I had like 6 small white heads and 4 underground pimples on Day 5/6 or so.. I'm guessing this is my IB.

no clue, i'm breaking out and i'm on day 7

I'm on Day 9 and I had like 6 small white heads and 4 underground pimples on Day 5/6 or so.. I'm guessing this is my IB.

Yeah, I've had something similar. I hope this is my IB.

thanks, i'm only on day three and my face has just gone CRAZY ! its very annoying i have a job interview in two days so perfect timing huh, but i guess i'd rather have it soon and get it over with.. i hope it goes away soon anways.

My initial breakout started at the end of the first week, I'm in the middle of week 3 now and it seems like it's starting to ease a bit.

I'm 4 months into my treatment. You should experience an initial breakout 2 or 3 weeks into it. Depending on how strong your dosage is you might experience it sooner. It should clear up in less the 2 weeks. hope i helped. Check out my log for any other help

I had 3 come up the first week but they went away fast. After that I was good until last week I got 2 but they are gone as well. I dont really consider any of these an IB but it may have been a minor one.. ive been on for 5.5 weeks.. there is not a single bump on my face or back now. im on 50 mgs i started at 40 mgs.