Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dating is so damn hard. I feel like Im doing all the work, and barely getting shit in return. As a guy, you have to do everything. Ask the girl out, and not just once, the first time they say no... just to piss you off. Then when you get the date, you have to pick them up and pay for their food. And what do you get... nothing

fk it, im going to target right now. Im going to buy a lifesize mirror and start dating myself. Ill bring it with me to restarauntes. At least my reflection will listen to me and not eat everything on the dam menu.

*sorry to vent

I don't mind "doing the work" (thankfully my girlfriend doesn't play mind games like a lot of girls I know) or covering expenses. My problem is that there's absolutely nothing to do where I live besides walk around the mall or see a shitty movie. We're too young to go to clubs. If we don't want to hang around parents then we end up driving around aimlessly and/or going off and smoking weed.

Maybe I'm just not creative but christ, what the hell do people do that don't live in the city?

Wow there's alot of bitches on this site. They say no the first time just to piss you off? They say no the first time because they don't wanna go out with your whiny sorry ass to begin with, more than likley you get alot of pity dates. Perhaps you shouldn't whine all the time then girls wouldn't look at you like a spolied 12 year old school girl.

Pity dates my ass. Its called free dinner. When you go on a date just for the food, and make no attempt to listen to what your date is saying, let alone being the least bit intimate. Alls Im saying is that girls are so manipulative. Its never just about being with someone. There has to be money food involved.

also, the only reason the girl said no the first time, was to play hard to get. They are seeing how much they can control you. Its never no, its im busy.

Dating can be rough and frustrating....

I have to say that if girls say no the first time, they either aren't interested or are just playing games. In either case move on and chalk it up to their loss.

A few other things:

- No one wants to feel like someone is just taking them out to try and get in their pants. Maybe these girls aren't interested because they are getting that vibe from you. I mean, what are you expecting to "get out of it"?

- If you don't want to feel like girls are using you for a free meal, then try planning things you want to do anyway and just asking them along. That way it doesn't feel like a waste of time if you don't clique. Dinner dates are pretty boring for the most part anyway. There's a lot of things you can do that cost less money or no money, and many women do not expect a guy to pay all the time or even most of the time. Effort & thoughtfulness goes a lot farther than a fat wallet.

- Don't pick someone up if you don't want to. I personally don't mind meeting someone. I've never had a guy offer to pick me up once anyway. If you do these things begrudgingly, then it will come off as insincere anyway. Examine your own motives and realize these can come through to people.

And do guys usually have to make most of the effort at first in dating? Yes. Women like being pursued & they have the luxury of not usually having to take the initiative in dating. It may not seem "fair" but there's a lot of things that swing in men's favor in life... Not to mention some women like to be the one to pursue, but they feel inhibited by society's standards.

Pity dates my ass. Its called free dinner. When you go on a date just for the food, and make no attempt to listen to what your date is saying, let alone being the least bit intimate. Alls Im saying is that girls are so manipulative. Its never just about being with someone. There has to be money food involved.

also, the only reason the girl said no the first time, was to play hard to get. They are seeing how much they can control you. Its never no, its im busy.

What the hell is your problem? Can you not afford to pay for dinner for 2? Perhaps you should find something that pays a bit more than mcdonalds if you're having so much issue with money. As long as you look at dating as some big financial hole then you're always going to be alone.

you are not getting what i am saying at all. If you pick someone up, take them out to eat, and drive them home they should at least show some courtesy towards you and not use you completely. If you are going to be a bitch during the date, why go in the first place.

and we went out to a nice restaurant. Spending like 30$ on one date is alot considering I was only with her for like 3 hours. I might as well buy a hooker, least they would put out.

you are not getting what i am saying at all. If you pick someone up, take them out to eat, and drive them home they should at least show some courtesy towards you and not use you completely. If you are going to be a bitch during the date, why go in the first place.

and we went out to a nice restaurant. Spending like 30$ on one date is alot considering I was only with her for like 3 hours. I might as well buy a hooker, least they would put out.

Oh no, I get what you're saying... :rolleyes:

I think you're getting the girls you deserve if that's your attitude. You're just mad cuz you can't use them.

Im really not like that at all. It just pisses me off when I feel used. The whole date I was so nice, and the girl was a major bitch.

Well that's understandable you're upset. Just remember not all women are like that. Avoid girls who play games from now on.

I don't see the point in going somewhere for $30 a person on a first date either. Refer back to my last post. Find a coffee shop with comfy chairs and get coffee next time & just hang out & talk. That's maybe $3 a person and if she's cool she'll buy the 2nd cup ;)

She would probably be a shitty GF anyways just move on and try not to let this one date get you down. Try a taking the next girl on a date with some meaning. A picnic, a hike in the mountains, painting in the park. Dates don't have to be expensive personally I like when a guy takes me out on a date he put some thought into. Taking someone to dinner is so run of the mill but this girl sounds like a snore anyways so just move it on down the line.

im so fucking confused...

maybe she didnt like you?

or she was really hungry and had no money.

you should just take me to see iron man ..thanks

fk it, im going to target right now. Im going to buy a lifesize mirror and start dating myself.

pick up some lubriderm and kleenex while you're there.

What were you expecting from the first date?

If she was completely cold and miserable throughout a $30 date then maybe you just didnt connect. Dating is a hit and miss game sometimes.

Honestly, not ALL girls are like that....Personally, if I say no to someone I literally do mean no. Not everyone plays games. Maybe since you asked again she thought she could take advantage or something, who knows. Really, don't worry about it.

fuck dating

Here's a tip, if you're just looking to get some ass, which seems to be the case:

Try openly being an asshole. More specifically, an arrogant asshole. Extra points if you're funny, as well.

I'm completely serious.

Have you ever noticed that most girls ignore or reject the guys that try to woo, wine, and dine them?

Most girls under the age of 21 have very low self-esteem and they do not know how to react when someone is nice to them, so they basically recoil in horror.

They assume something must be wrong with a guy if he isn't treating them like shit.

I used to be just like this until I got my heart broken by douchebags a few times.

However, if you're actually looking for something more serious and just haven't found the right girl yet, then keep looking until you find a girl that makes you want to do the work to keep her.

If you're doing these nice dating ritual things because you feel it's expected and because you're expecting to get something out of it, wise girls can sense your ulterior motive and they know you're just looking to get in their pants.

If it feels like a chore and burden, then you're wasting your time and hers.

Move on until you feel a real connection.