Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys!

I have been on the Regimen for almost a month now and my skin has not been this clear for the last 2-3 months.. :dance:

The last few days I've been on 1,3 pumps of BP, and I eat 30 mg of Zinc every day and try to eat as healthy as possible.. However I just got some FANTASTIC news, and to celebrate that I just ate an entire pizza, that my parents couldn't eat. I usually say no to fast food because Im worried to get a breakout.. I was just so happy today that I couldnt stop myself lol..

I regret eating that pizza dammit, so to make the risks of getting a breakout smaller I decided to upgrade my BP to 2 full pumps. BUT DAMN it feel like it's alot! Such a thick layer. I don't know if it's just me, or is supposed to be so? I believe if you push hard and fast on the bottle when getting out BP there will come out more in 1 full pump? Because I do so.. It really feels like it's too much.. Is it just me?

If you are treating your whole face, it's two full pumps. It feels weird because it's a lot of bp, but that's what works.

milk used to make me break out as well until i began dan's regime. i use 2 full pumps everyday and i just wait a half an hour for it to be in fully (i no it feels really thick.) just use two all the time and i'm sure you can eat junk as much as you want.

milk used to make me break out as well until i began dan's regime. i use 2 full pumps everyday and i just wait a half an hour for it to be in fully (i no it feels really thick.) just use two all the time and i'm sure you can eat junk as much as you want.

Ah, thanks for the advice, but I don't know if it's worth the risk :)