Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DerDav

Still no reply, no sign of product!

:mad: Ok, this is making me very angry since I still have not recieved my starter kit for the 1-2 months with 8oz bottles! I ordered on June 22, 2008 and it said 2-3 day shipping but heres the catch that is usually for inter-state shipping for postal! I live in Sacramento, CA which is only 2 and a half hours away from the alleged shipment area in OAKLAND WTF! I have sent 3 new emails total and no reply on any of them. Please let me know what the hell is going on and will I get a refund or the product..... seriously, am i getting ripped here or what?

1x Starter Kit (8 oz bottles)

Payment To Daniel Kern, Inc. -$45.59 USD Jun. 22, 2008 Completed

Order Number 167343

Item Number 167343

:mad: Ok, this is making me very angry since I still have not recieved my starter kit for the 1-2 months with 8oz bottles! I ordered on June 22, 2008 and it said 2-3 day shipping but heres the catch that is usually for inter-state shipping for postal! I live in Sacramento, CA which is only 2 and a half hours away from the alleged shipment area in OAKLAND WTF! I have sent 3 new emails total and no reply on any of them. Please let me know what the hell is going on and will I get a refund or the product..... seriously, am i getting ripped here or what?

1x Starter Kit (8 oz bottles)

Payment To Daniel Kern, Inc. -$45.59 USD Jun. 22, 2008 Completed

Order Number 167343

Item Number 167343

DerDav,

I appreciate your concern for your order and have sent you specific information regarding your order, which was delivered on 6/24, via PM.

This forum is not intended for specific order concerns, but rather discussion about the Acne.org Products. You can contact me through PM or through the Help section on the store site, but continuing to post information here is simply not appropriate. Please utilize the options that we provide for customer/order support.

Thank you,

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support