Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rakon

Sweat causing acne

BP keeps me clear for the most part, but whenever I excercise and sweat a lot, I break out on my face the next day. I am under the assumption that the sweat is irritating my skin, because I can feel it burning occasionally (most likely due to the sweat contrasting with the BP). What can I do to help reduce the irritation caused by sweating? Should I take a soft towel out with me to dry my face? Should I shorten the amount of time I excercise? Should I reduce the intensity of my work out?

I really don't want to stop excercising, but I really don't want to endure breakouts. It's such an awkward, horrible situation. Any advice would be really appreciated.

I've had the BP burning sensation during football. Its probably best say if your going to the gym first thing in the morning to do the reg after you come back and shower. If your doing your workout after applying BP + showering/washing and then doing it again when you come back the cause of your next day breakout may be irritation?