Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone,

I recently went on vacation to Malaysia and I stumbled upon a self-ran facial clinic in a small town. They did a lot to my face by relaxing my face with cremes, chemicals, and massages as well as painfully removing my acne stuff, too disgusting to describe. After that, the person there recommended me a product I have not seen here in the United States.

I have tried many acne products in the United States b/c I have severe acne and majority of them were pretty much seemed like gimmicks for me. I have tried Acne Free, Neutrogena, Johnson & Johnson SA and BP 10%, St. Ives, and Proactive. Many of the products made my skin worse and some have given results but left huge painful pimples and lots of scars.

Well anyways, on good side, I was given Dermedex to test out by the facial clinic person and so far it's been working effectively to clear my acne as well as ACTUALLY stopping breakouts unlike Proactiv... Here are some pictures of the acne creme stuff.

post-68764-1214495872_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495895_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495915_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495929_thumb.jpg

Where to buy it?

Strangely, I cannot find this anywhere in the U.S., not even on ebay probably b/c it is a new product or something. But, foreign forums have been reporting positive feedbacks.

Just type in Dermedex into google and the first link will lead you to their website.

It is definitely worth getting your hands on some if you can find it.

post-68764-1214495872_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495895_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495915_thumb.jpg

post-68764-1214495929_thumb.jpg