Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ragz999

Feeling so low, that I have forgot how to be happy

My mind is a mess it has been for a while, ive been over obsessing about my acne and it has literally ruined my life. Most people my age have a fairly good life, but I have no real friends, no career cant even drive yet which pisses me off.

Im 24 years old and I feel like im 5 years behind everybody else.

I just feel so low, and have no idea how to be happy.

Also recently ive been having suicidal thoughts, thinking to myself "whats the point" and "would anyone care if im here"

I just feel im getting nowhere fast!

Life just seems and haze and blur for me, its a nightmare!

Sorry for the rant people!

Sorry you feel so bad man. Things will get better. Keep your head up. I am 24 also. I would be depressed if I wasn't driving by now too. I have been driving since I was 16. Whats the damn hold up on getting your license?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/156748/Epic-Fails.html

watch that, it'll make you happy.

They say that progress can be planned when ones in a happy mood.

Try smarter ways to beat acne, keep trying, when you try and try and try and fail.. if you fail, you'll still win because by then you'd either have reduced your acne or.. you just wouldnt care/obsess and you'd move on anyway. So keep trying.

I dont have friends either, your not the only one, theres alot of us now.. in the 21st century, trust me.

Sorry you feel so bad man. Things will get better. Keep your head up. I am 24 also. I would be depressed if I wasn't driving by now too. I have been driving since I was 16. Whats the damn hold up on getting your license?

Just lost of confidence in myself

I am sorry you are feeling so sad.

I think you should try to take baby steps to healthier feelings. Get exercise, start working towards your license...you have to bite off a little bit at a time. But doing nothing will not help.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

yeah this is a horrible spot you're in. I know its hard but you should try and get someone to help you out. Thinking the same way won't get you anywhere new obviously, and you should get your life back on track before you put yourself behind forever. Confidence isn't hard to acquire I know, but you'll need to try to find ways to build it back up. Maybe see a shrink? or have you?

I think once you've cleared your head you can start to make new friends, get on that driving thing and get a decent job. It really all comes down to how you feel, and being stuck in the same negative mindset will hurt anyone.

The only way you're going to learn how to drive is teach yourself. Do you live with your parents? If so then I'm sure they have a car, just wait until they're busy then take their car out for a ride. The best way to learn how to do something is jumping right into it. By the way when you take your parent's car out don't just stick to little streets with no action, one day you will want to drive on a major highway so you might as well learn how to do so on day one.

I am sorry you are feeling so sad.

I think you should try to take baby steps to healthier feelings. Get exercise, start working towards your license...you have to bite off a little bit at a time. But doing nothing will not help.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Great advice.

Set goals and think of what you need to do to reach them, in small steps. And don't gauge your life by everyone else's. People do things in their own time. Sometimes when you move slower in life you make better decisions in the long term anyway.

Just lost of confidence in myself

Did exactly the same thing last year and I regret it immensely, I was doing pretty well thinking about it..

I have gotten to the point were I am sick of giving up on things, you have to be headstrong and take what you want or it will pass you by. Still have not booked new driving lessons mind you. Its so easy to think: tomorrow I'll do such and such, sounds corny but do it today.

At least you are not polluting the planet like the rest of us. Most people live their lives without knowing how to drive. So who cares.? And dont worry about the whole facebook myspace so superficial...

The only way you're going to learn how to drive is teach yourself. Do you live with your parents? If so then I'm sure they have a car, just wait until they're busy then take their car out for a ride. The best way to learn how to do something is jumping right into it. By the way when you take your parent's car out don't just stick to little streets with no action, one day you will want to drive on a major highway so you might as well learn how to do so on day one.

Stupid advice.

here's the bitter truth: no one really gives a shit. the only person that's going to help you is you. get up and start doing something about it.

Rude advice.