Notifications
Clear all

A new life thanks to Acutane.

MemberMember
(@pedroal3xandre)

Posted : 06/26/2008 10:39 am

Hello to all members of this magnificent forum!

Again, I share my experience of life. I had acne for 11 years, 15 to 26. What made me stop all the acne, was no less than Acutane. 20mg per day for 7 months, is making me a new person. More happy, more confident, more optimistic, more beautiful outside...

I never thought that with me would be the cure, but that day came after i started taking acutane in February 2008. Today, in June 2008 i'm already healed. Fully healed. I do not have a single zit.

I wish i have tried this before!!! I waited 11 years to go for it?! Wasn't a good ideia.

I want to convey to you that, the only side effects that i have are dry lips. Nothing more!

I want to convey, you have already tried so many things and never had satisfactory results, please try acutane. With me and I know that with many people here, brought us a new face, a new life.

I never thought to be advertising so well a product, like it was a person or something, but it is a

message that i really need to share, from the bottom of my heart. Cause we all deserve the cure.

Try acutane for acne (not for scars). I am sure you will never regret.

That's the best product money can buy.

Stay well

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/26/2008 1:19 pm

2 courses were a waste of money for me. Fortunately, I didn't get any bad side effects though. All it did was give me chapped lips.

BTW, for many, many people, it comes back after accutane. And it often comes back worse. So cross your fingers.

MemberMember
(@jbabe)

Posted : 06/26/2008 3:09 pm

Accutane worked beautifully for me but unfortunately my acne came back after two courses of it.

My thought for you is to enjoy your beautiful skin...however, at the first sign of having trouble (if you do have trouble, which hopefully you wont), go to your derm and stay on top of it.

How long are you staying on the accutane..I thought it was only safe to stay on for a few months?

MemberMember
(@kelli1982)

Posted : 06/26/2008 4:41 pm

ive been on 1.5 months and im already clear. im loving it im just waiting for the redspots to go away. im on 50 mgs a day and 102lbs so its a pretty good dosage for me, all i have experienced is chapped lips. I love this stuff all these horror stories scare peoole it scared me so much that I to did not go on yrs ago and kept trying other things that didnt work. Turns out I had nothing to be afraid of so far so good I feel and look great.. Im with Pedroalexandre on this one.. Congrats to you

MemberMember
(@thechangingman)

Posted : 06/26/2008 7:28 pm

Congrats Pedroalexandre! I hope you remain clear sir.

MemberMember
(@glosoliheima)

Posted : 06/30/2008 4:32 pm

2 courses were a waste of money for me. Fortunately, I didn't get any bad side effects though. All it did was give me chapped lips.

BTW, for many, many people, it comes back after accutane. And it often comes back worse. So cross your fingers.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you pedroalexandre and me and everyone else who's clear after accutane! good luck everyone!

MemberMember
(@pedroal3xandre)

Posted : 07/07/2008 11:19 am

Congrats Pedroalexandre! I hope you remain clear sir.

ive been on 1.5 months and im already clear. im loving it im just waiting for the redspots to go away. im on 50 mgs a day and 102lbs so its a pretty good dosage for me, all i have experienced is chapped lips. I love this stuff all these horror stories scare peoole it scared me so much that I to did not go on yrs ago and kept trying other things that didnt work. Turns out I had nothing to be afraid of so far so good I feel and look great.. Im with Pedroalexandre on this one.. Congrats to you

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you pedroalexandre and me and everyone else who's clear after accutane! good luck everyone!

Thanks a lot! I'm really happy :) still having this results. I feel bad just to know that acne came back to many people here :( Hope this will not happen with me.

7 months in acutane is a real battle and i will stay on it to the end. If acne came back i will repeat the course, with no doubts.

Bye bye

MemberMember
(@fara29)

Posted : 03/09/2014 4:44 pm

Hello to all members of this magnificent forum!

Again, I share my experience of life. I had acne for 11 years, 15 to 26. What made me stop all the acne, was no less than Acutane. 20mg per day for 7 months, is making me a new person. More happy, more confident, more optimistic, more beautiful outside...

I never thought that with me would be the cure, but that day came after i started taking acutane in February 2008. Today, in June 2008 i'm already healed. Fully healed. I do not have a single zit.

I wish i have tried this before!!! I waited 11 years to go for it?! Wasn't a good ideia.

I want to convey to you that, the only side effects that i have are dry lips. Nothing more!

I want to convey, you have already tried so many things and never had satisfactory results, please try acutane. With me and I know that with many people here, brought us a new face, a new life.

I never thought to be advertising so well a product, like it was a person or something, but it is a

message that i really need to share, from the bottom of my heart. Cause we all deserve the cure.

Try acutane for acne (not for scars). I am sure you will never regret.

That's the best product money can buy.

Stay well cool.gif

Hello,

i would like to ask you about the possible side effects and ur experience. My son is 19, had acne for over 1 year now, we tried many cream , went to 3 or more dermatologists, but nothing worked. It affects him tremendously, lowers his self esteem,makes him very self-conscious,etc. We decided to go with the acutane. I am still scared ,reading about the side efffects. But i guess, we will go ahead because i dont' want him to suffer any longer.

what do you think and how long were u on it?

thanks and hope to hear from you or anyone that has been on the treatment for awhile

Fara

MemberMember
(@jarcharles)

Posted : 03/09/2014 10:00 pm

7 months since my last accutane pill, and all is good :)