Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zrbx

Need advice for future treatments - with pics

leftxw3.th.jpg - Left Side, Indirect Light.

rightxl3.th.jpg - Right Side, Indirect Light.

ihihpp2.th.jpg - Front, Direct Light.

Hi there.

I already did:

- 1 Jessner peel

- 1 TCA 20% peel combined with Retinoic acid peel

- 1 Subcision(without fillers)

- 1 TCA localized peel, 20% i guess. Ended up with spots of very red skin until now -.-

For the past 5 years, I did 3 treatments with isotretinoin, last one ended 1 month ago. Getting tired of this sh*t!!

I thinking of fillers, or subcision again. not sure if any peels will help..

My skin is sensitive, TCA Cross probably will make me red for years! :confused:

What do you suggest for my type of scars?

thanks!

(my english sucks, sorry :|)

hey man, i have similar scarring to you, i've had fraxel and some peels done but im getting needling done right now, you might want to look into that, its alot cheaper than lasers and works just as well if not better

hey man, i have similar scarring to you, i've had fraxel and some peels done but im getting needling done right now, you might want to look into that, its alot cheaper than lasers and works just as well if not better

My advice? Your scars don't look that bad so I wouldn't mess with them anymore. How bout cutting that horrible hair? I mean you look like a demented version of willy wonka. I think if you cut your hair it would do wonders for your appearance.

You're adorable. You're so young I can see why it bothers you. You can continue with the treatments you've done to improve things gradually, but to be honest your scars are so mild and your skin so even and smooth overall I would not risk making more scars by trying to treat the mild ones you have.

Fraxel is one option i've been thinking. But its expensive and results are variable.

Unfortunately, no one does needling around here, I guess..

My advice? Your scars don't look that bad so I wouldn't mess with them anymore. How bout cutting that horrible hair? I mean you look like a demented version of willy wonka. I think if you cut your hair it would do wonders for your appearance.

haha you made me laught. lol

anyway, I like my hair. But, by coincidence, I cutted today after taking the pics :P

You're adorable. You're so young I can see why it bothers you. You can continue with the treatments you've done to improve things gradually, but to be honest your scars are so mild and your skin so even and smooth overall I would not risk making more scars by trying to treat the mild ones you have.

Im not that young, 20 years now. I became traumatized over the years, I cant stand acne/scar anymore :|. My skin looks good in normal day light, but in "night club lights" I feel weird and wonder if anyone is seeing my scars(probably yes).

thanks!

my scars look a lot like yours but worse (mine are bigger and i have 4 times more). My honest opinion is that i would do anything to have scarring like yours. I'm having permanent fillers done and if my results are anywhere near what you look right now i would be so happy.

So try a permanent filler. I'd bet you would see 50% improvement.

my scars look a lot like yours but worse (mine are bigger and i have 4 times more). My honest opinion is that i would do anything to have scarring like yours. I'm having permanent fillers done and if my results are anywhere near what you look right now i would be so happy.

So try a permanent filler. I'd bet you would see 50% improvement.

Rod, What permanent filler are you using?

Some people say that restylane/perlane does some collagen stimulation right?

leftxw3.th.jpg - Left Side, Indirect Light.

rightxl3.th.jpg - Right Side, Indirect Light.

ihihpp2.th.jpg - Front, Direct Light.

Hi there.

I already did:

- 1 Jessner peel

- 1 TCA 20% peel combined with Retinoic acid peel

- 1 Subcision(without fillers)

- 1 TCA localized peel, 20% i guess. Ended up with spots of very red skin until now -.-

For the past 5 years, I did 3 treatments with isotretinoin, last one ended 1 month ago. Getting tired of this sh*t!!

I thinking of fillers, or subcision again. not sure if any peels will help..

My skin is sensitive, TCA Cross probably will make me red for years! :confused:

What do you suggest for my type of scars?

thanks!

(my english sucks, sorry :|)

Hey don't be discouraged, I dont know if any of the things you've tried have worked, but based on your skin it looks like its in really good condition, healthy, and the scars are quite mild. You should maybe look into profractional over fraxel, I've never had it but the recovery time is supposed to be faster than fraxel and the results better. It's a newer technology. Just a suggestion

Personally i would do nothing..

Personally I would do something. I believe in proactivism.

Anyway OP you're looking ok from the front, and at least the sides don't have discoloration. Just kinda lumpy texture on both sides. No redness or breakouts anywhere. Or hypertrophic scars. What happens if you get a tan maybe?

what do you expect for my skin with tan? :think:

I became sensitive to all the sunblocks that I tried(my derm gave up haha).

It's winter here btw :D

If you have tan you skin will be tigher.. so your skin will be smoother though with that said the darker you are the more you can notice creases, scars...etc

continue your treatments if you really want to, if it is doing your head in. But i wouldnt stress this day in age so many people have minor flaw in their skin

hope all goes well anyway mate.