Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky girl

Punch Excision

I have been reading a few old posts on this as well as alot on all the numerous different lasers (there's so many it's confusing). I have a few deep chicken pox scars as well as some slighty indented acne scarring and I am wondering what will actually work to get rid of them without going through the whole process of wasting money on hundreds of different treatments (i've done that already with skin care and acne treatments). It seems to me virtually imposible to get rid of indented scars with lasers so I was wanting to revive the topic of Punch excision to get a good picture of just how successful it really is. I have fair sensitive skin that is recovereing at present from Roaccutane. I feel like my scars are more noticeable now and I am getting really self concious of them but just don't want to waste my money so I am researching as thoroughly as I can before I go to my derm to ask her opinion.

They say thay you are still left with a little scar after Punch excision so how noticealbe would that be???? Is it really worth it? Would I still have to rely on makeup forever to cover them up???

Is there anyone that has done this and would you recommend it?