Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bare Minerals is a little pricey, yes, but very very worth it. My acne used to be much worse before I switched to Bare Minerals. Now my acne is very tolerable for the most part; the only time now that I get very frustrated with it is around my period. I recommend it with every fiber of my being!

I didn't have much luck with it myself, but some people seem to really like it. A lot of folks here like Everyday Minerals. I just tried my sample today and so far, it's ok. Not sure if I'm getting enough coverage with it, but it could be my application that is the issue. I also have to say that the EDM brushes are worlds better than the BM ones.

bare minerals messed up my skin a lot.

i had clear skin most of the summer last year and i tried bare minerals and went into an ugly cycle of covering up new breakouts with bare minerals

when i stopped my skin got so much better

I just bought BE last weekend and am really liking it so far (I remember trying it awhile back) and the coverage is actually better than I remember so that's nice and so far no new breakouts :) (But I will admit most of my breakouts are from excessive facial hair-gross I know I hate having PCOS) The BE in combination with that new Stridex dual face pads/bp (i'm not using the bp really though...) has been keeping my skin pretty decent :)