Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
member222

Excessive oil

Has anybody ever had a problem with excessive oil?

If so, how do you calm it?

I never used to have problems with it.. now over the past year it has become horrible. I've tried mattifying lotions and those work for a good 4 - 5 hours (if that).. After that there is a lot of oil on my skin that is very shiny and noticable.

Anybody have success reducing oil? It is the only reason I still get acne.. I believe I am over the bacterial or hormonal acne.. now I'm left with a thick shine that I can't get rid of..

BTW I use cetaphil and moisterize with aloe gel..

HELP! PLZ

I have always had a really oily face. People asks me if I'm sweating sometimes. Thats how bad..... Anyway I just started using BP face wash and my skin isn't oily, although it seems dried out right now and am experiencing some breakouts, hopefully their just initial. Have you ever tried using BP?

I have always had a really oily face. People asks me if I'm sweating sometimes. Thats how bad..... Anyway I just started using BP face wash and my skin isn't oily, although it seems dried out right now and am experiencing some breakouts, hopefully their just initial. Have you ever tried using BP?

I always thought BP was just the cream..? There is a face wash as well?

Also, how fast did you see results?

yah they have BP face washes. it seemed to help with the oil but caused me to break out terribly the first couple of days so I got off of it. Although I have heard a lot of people had success using it. you could always give it a try....

im washing my face with baking soda now which is working amazing! no new breakouts after 3 days of using it