Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

holy fukin shit. It JUST hit me. I fukin have rosecea!!!! nooooooo. After reading the symptoms and juss 1 thread on this topic i realized i experience the same exact shit. I been off accuatne for 9 months now and yes indeed it gave me reoscea. wow im so surprised im not alone.... i thought i was the only one that flushes!! omg i regret eevry day taking accutane it cleared me of acne but fukk flushing suxx so much...im so pissed right now!!! i really need help from u guys man really. Can anyone give me tips on avoiding flushing plzzz or any medication/treatments. I absolutley hate it when i flush it pisses me off. I can litteraly feel my cheeks warming up when im flushing. And another thing {for smokers only} do yall flush after smokiing weed or ciggerattes cuz i do and im wondeirng if yall flush to when u smoke. So any one plz give me help i really appreciate it

I thought it's normal to flush

...I think I have rosecea too then O_O

I flush very easily and i can literally feel my face became heat up

and then became super red x_x

But it only happens in hot places with bad air...

I avoid it by wearing just enough clothes to keep warm and be calm all the time ( once I was working and was rushing through everything...then I looked at the mirror and was like...wtf I am a tomato!!)

I don't think it looks that bad at all. It seems like a lot of people have it, probably a lot of people who went on accutane. I'm not going to read you're whole post in detail though because it's not very... unoffensive.

I feel really bad for you, how bad is it?

I'm going on low-dose Accutane and already have Rosacea, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about, I guess.

If I don't avoid triggers, my flushing can get very severe and painful. If I avoid triggers, though (sugar, "hearty" exercise, getting too hot), then I can keep my Rosacea under control. Right now, I avoid these things and have a light pink complexion and minor flushes when I get hot or stressed or embarrassed. A lot of the time, it doesn't look like I have Rosacea.

My advice to you is to cut sugar out of your diet as much as possible. Eat well. It's easy and your body and Rosacea will thank you for it. Next, try keeping exercise as light as possible (I know this is hard for a lot of people; I ended up quitting dance classes, though I was going to anyway). Keep yourself cool and relaxed.

Give this (especially the diet) a few weeks and see where you're at. Since you're more than 6 months post Accutane, you can get V-Beam treatments for Rosacea. Three or four of these can work really really well (I'm planning on getting them when I'm six months post Accutane). I wouldn't suggest IPL for people who used to have acne, since it can cause breakouts.

I personally would much rather have Rosacea than bad acne. Focus on getting a handle on the Rosacea; it's not the end of the world. Tons of people have it and don't think twice. Others have worse cases (like me -_-), but there are definitely ways to get a handle on it.

Best of luck!!

I'm going on low-dose Accutane and already have Rosacea, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about, I guess.

If I don't avoid triggers, my flushing can get very severe and painful. If I avoid triggers, though (sugar, "hearty" exercise, getting too hot), then I can keep my Rosacea under control. Right now, I avoid these things and have a light pink complexion and minor flushes when I get hot or stressed or embarrassed. A lot of the time, it doesn't look like I have Rosacea.

My advice to you is to cut sugar out of your diet as much as possible. Eat well. It's easy and your body and Rosacea will thank you for it. Next, try keeping exercise as light as possible (I know this is hard for a lot of people; I ended up quitting dance classes, though I was going to anyway). Keep yourself cool and relaxed.

Give this (especially the diet) a few weeks and see where you're at. Since you're more than 6 months post Accutane, you can get V-Beam treatments for Rosacea. Three or four of these can work really really well (I'm planning on getting them when I'm six months post Accutane). I wouldn't suggest IPL for people who used to have acne, since it can cause breakouts.

I personally would much rather have Rosacea than bad acne. Focus on getting a handle on the Rosacea; it's not the end of the world. Tons of people have it and don't think twice. Others have worse cases (like me -_-), but there are definitely ways to get a handle on it.

Best of luck!!

thanks alot for the advice man really apprecizte it im juss streesing out because i never ever thought in a millian years i would get roscea so its w/e but thanx and where can i find these v beam treatmeants?

I'd call different derm offices - some offer Vbeam and some don't. You can get Vbeam at a non-bruising or a bruising stage. I would definitely start with non-bruising, but even then, you might have up to two weeks of added redness. It might also take up to four treatments (each spaces a month apart) before you're where you want to be, but you'll at least be on the right track. Some people see great results after the first; others don't see results until their third or even four treatment. But generally, it works very well for Rosacea. Try googling for a Rosacea forum - I'm sure there will be a lot of info there. Good luck!