Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 4:

Honestly, i feel like i'm going through hell. I hope this is the initial breakout as well. I have a job interview tomorrow and i'm just dreading it, I hope i can cover most of it up with make up. Yesterday my face was EXTREMELY itchy, i finally decided to take some benadryl last night and sleep with a cold wash cloth on my face and that helped.. at least i was able to sleep. I wouldn't necessarily call them "cysts" but they are underneath the skin and they seem to be turning into whiteheads.. everything does accually kind of gross. My face is still pretty oily, it was dryer around day 2 but i put some moisturizer on yesterday so maybe thats why i'm not so dry anymore ? I'm not too sure. I'm using an aveeno moisturizing bar to wash my face i don't want to use any harsh products seeing as how you really dry up on Accutane. I drink A TON of water, i don't even know how much but once i run out of water i refill it.. so its a lot. I've noticed my face is a bit redder then usual also. I'm going to stay optimistic i know it gets worse before it gets better.

I hope, if I get an IB, it's sooner than later. If you're able to get over the worst of it now, hopefully you'll have an easier time in the coming months.

I hope, if I get an IB, it's sooner than later. If you're able to get over the worst of it now, hopefully you'll have an easier time in the coming months.

Very true, thats what i'm hoping for. I've read that some people it starts to dry up in about a week to two and others it takes a month, lets hope mine doesn't take that long i'll go insane lol.

Hey! we're almost synched up lol.

I wish you the best, i totally relate to you about not going out with friends :l hopefully that will all be over soon!!!!

Have you felt like your head is like "heavier" than usual? either im paranoid or the pressure is really too much lol

Hey! we're almost synched up lol.

I wish you the best, i totally relate to you about not going out with friends :l hopefully that will all be over soon!!!!

Have you felt like your head is like "heavier" than usual? either im paranoid or the pressure is really too much lol

Oh me too, its summertime and its beautiful out but i'm not doing anything because of this damn face lol.

And its not so much as "heavy", but i have definetly had more headaches then usual.

What week are you on ? Have you had an IB ?

Im on the first week, day 3. I think im starting to get the IB since i can feel numerous bumps on the clearer side on my face, and my forehead is breaking out ..doesnt usually. I welcome it haha, atleast it can erupt over the weekend lol.

Like i have no head aches or anything, im just more aware of my head lol, probably since i read that it increases cranial pressure..

It is kinda hard to concentrate tho.

Haha, i also use the proactive refining mask :]

i used to put it all over my face before bed.. kinda worked well for a while

Im on the first week, day 3. I think im starting to get the IB since i can feel numerous bumps on the clearer side on my face, and my forehead is breaking out ..doesnt usually. I welcome it haha, atleast it can erupt over the weekend lol.

Like i have no head aches or anything, im just more aware of my head lol, probably since i read that it increases cranial pressure..

It is kinda hard to concentrate tho.

Yeah i read that too about the pressure thing, but i think that that is what causes blindness and hearing loss and if you start losing your sight and stuff then thats a sign your pressure has increased i don't think you can accually feel it pressure ? But i could be completely wrong lol.

God, i just really can't believe how badly my face erupted and its only day four, hopefully yours wont be as bad as mine :)

Haha, i also use the proactive refining mask :]

i used to put it all over my face before bed.. kinda worked well for a while

Haha yeah, my dad always makes fun of me for wearing it.. but i found it helped for a while as well.. but after a while i started noticing that it was only making it worse and giving me more whiteheads and stuff. So i've kinda stopped using it.. i only use it on big ones that i just wanna cover up. Lol.

i just stay inside :] if it wasnt for work i wouldnt go out at all :l Im probably over reacting on that I hope your right that you cant feel it. :]

cursed proactive :P

are you using any topicals which on accutane

i just stay inside :] if it wasnt for work i wouldnt go out at all :l Im probably over reacting on that I hope your right that you cant feel it. :]

Wow me too, i hate just sitting inside though but i feel too embarassed to go outside. Accually my face was doing great last week so it was a fun first week of summer but since i've gotten the IB i just yeah sit inside.. like i do when i have other huge breakouts. Its hard to live like this its not healthy ya know ? I even quit my job because i was so embarrassed by my acne. But i must say i can cover it up well with makeup when its semi-good. Lol, wow i'm blabbering. Anyways point its, i really hope accutane works. What kind of acne do you have ? mild, moderate, severe ?

and no, no topicals i've stopped everything and am just using an aveeno face bar.

quitting your job is for acne is a sign for accutane lol mine is uhhhm, moderate/severe.

I wear a crap load of makeup everyday so no one knows how bad it truly is except me.

easter014.jpg

lol i shud learn how to post pix

I'm on Accutane as well, Day 3 :) I haven't experienced any headaches or dryness, though, and I'm hoping it'll stay that way :silenced: I think I might be going through my IB, as I've gotten a few ones popping up on my cheeks and forehead, not too bad though.

I hope all goes well for you! :D

quitting your job is for acne is a sign for accutane lol mine is uhhhm, moderate/severe.

I wear a crap load of makeup everyday so no one knows how bad it truly is except me.

easter014.jpg

Same, this is me WITH makeup..

illusions.jpg

i have job interview tomorrow, so hopefully i get it. I'm trying to get past the whole "hiding in a dark hole" because of the acne lol.

I'm on Accutane as well, Day 3 :) I haven't experienced any headaches or dryness, though, and I'm hoping it'll stay that way :silenced: I think I might be going through my IB, as I've gotten a few ones popping up on my cheeks and forehead, not too bad though.

I hope all goes well for you! :D

Thank you :) i hope yours goes good too and that your IB isn't as bad as mine, mine is horrible and for some reason my face is all itchy, its like chicken pox ! hahaha.

Yeah, yesterday my face was really itchy too. I hate that feeling :mad: Especially when I'm at school in class and just want to wash my face and feel fresh and clean, instead of feeling like there are a million little things crawling all over :sick: Good thing its summer though :D Hopefully I'll be clear by the time school starts :)

Best of luck with your interview!

Yeah, yesterday my face was really itchy too. I hate that feeling :mad: Especially when I'm at school in class and just want to wash my face and feel fresh and clean, instead of feeling like there are a million little things crawling all over :sick: Good thing its summer though :D Hopefully I'll be clear by the time school starts :)

Hahahah, little things crawling.. thats how i describe it too, never heard anyone else put it that way lol. Thats what i'm hoping for too, nice clear skin by the time school starts THAT'D BE A DREAM COME TRUE :)

Thanks by the way, and good luck to you with accutane :)

Hahahah, little things crawling.. thats how i describe it too, never heard anyone else put it that way lol. Thats what i'm hoping for too, nice clear skin by the time school starts THAT'D BE A DREAM COME TRUE :)

Ahh I know! I haven't seen me with clear skin since 6th grade :( I really just wanna go back to school with my new skin and new confidence and have the best 2 years of high school left :)

Ahh I know! I haven't seen me with clear skin since 6th grade :( I really just wanna go back to school with my new skin and new confidence and have the best 2 years of high school left :)

Ditto ! Hahaha. I saw your pictures though on your blog thingy and your skin really does not look that bad at all. It could be a lot worse, you don't look like you have cystic acne and all which is really good.. Accutane should start working really fast for you :)

Ditto ! Hahaha. I saw your pictures though on your blog thingy and your skin really does not look that bad at all. It could be a lot worse, you don't look like you have cystic acne and all which is really good.. Accutane should start working really fast for you :)

I hope it does :pray: My skin was worse during school though, probably because of all the stress from finals and stuff :wall: And Retin-A didn't help at all -_-

I hope it does :pray: My skin was worse during school though, probably because of all the stress from finals and stuff :wall: And Retin-A didn't help at all -_-

Yeah i don't think ANY of those stupid topical creams the derm. gives out helps. I dunno what it is about them but i think they're all the same and i think all they do is make your face red and dry there's no clearing, i sure didn't experience any.