Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was in walgreens buying my face wash when I seen this product saying to be "an acne mericle". It had a button to press that told you what it does... all I remember it saying is that it applys controled heat to the pimple with makes the bacteria inside the pimple self destruct (its not a cream its a device.) It has a heafty price tag of $179.95 and I accually think it had a 30 day unsatisfactory money back garentee. I don't recall the name... I think it started with a Z or N. I think its a scam but who knows

Anyone ever seen/heard about this?

Anyone ever use it?

I saw that at walgreens..I was like "Finally" Than I looked at the price and my mouth dropped. And by the way bro, I think you would be better of just going to the doctor and getting a subscription for Anti-biodics oral or tropical

god im so tempted to try it.... 30 day back money garentee... hmmm

It only works on certain types of acne. Find out what that is and compare to what your skin is like before you buy it.

I bought Zeno and returned it a week later. I had a pimple starting on my nose so I tried Zeno. Instead of it shrinking the pimple the pimple ended up becoming HUGE. It took about 3 weeks to go away then a scar that is still fading. I think it only works on very mild acne.