Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnejean

Healthy Request Campbell's Soup

I've been a buyer of Campbell soups since I was little and then switched over to Healthy Request version.

But I noticed I started getting sick from it. I didn't have any IB problems, just felt gross and a stomach ache after eating. I checked the ingredients and the only oil in it was soy bean oil. I'm thinking it could be the oil because since I changed my diet I rarely eat anything oily.

This is the second time I've felt sick after eating Vegetable Beef Soup.

I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten an upset stomach from Healthy Request soups?

I've been a buyer of Campbell soups since I was little and then switched over to Healthy Request version.

But I noticed I started getting sick from it. I didn't have any IB problems, just felt gross and a stomach ache after eating. I checked the ingredients and the only oil in it was soy bean oil. I'm thinking it could be the oil because since I changed my diet I rarely eat anything oily.

This is the second time I've felt sick after eating Vegetable Beef Soup.

I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten an upset stomach from Healthy Request soups?

Soybeans gives u gas :P prolly make u sick , but u need to get used to it ;)

:P

I dont really like can soups because they have cottenseed oil in most of them....

I only eat the chicken noodle soup from healthy request now...but then it's only like once in 3 months or more

( there's a brand called healthy request or something...it says it's partnered with weight watcher on the label )