Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kp45

Accutane with b5...is it ok??

I am currently taking accutane and I am on the 2nd month of a 5 month treatment. I have also started taking b5 about 3grams a day to help speed up the process. I am wondering if this is ok and if I have to worry about anything. Also I have added 50mg of zinc with what I am already taking. If you have any suggestions or concerns please let me know. I have severe back acne that will NOT go away and is very painful at times not to mention unpleasant to look at. Thanks.

wow after about 3 weeks of taking abt 3grams of b5 and zinc along with accutane...my back is almost completely clear of acne...and my back was baddddd!! i will post pictures later ...but it really has helped speed up the process...I decided to do this because after 2 months on accutane my face cleared up nicely but body acne was the real problem... I broke out real bad to the point where it hurt to sit back and even put on clothes...i did some research on this site ...and decided to add b5 and zinc along with the accutane (about 40mg twice a day) and i am telling you it has helped me tremedously!...no new cysts forming..and it is almost clear...the scars are still real bad but atleast its getting to the point where my back will be smooth again... all i got to say is FUCK ACNE!! pardon my french lol

-kp