Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneDepress

Before/AFter pictures, day 10. Do you notice improvement?

Hi everybody.

I received Dan's products about 10 days ago, and 7 days ago I got Tane.

Let me know what you see, do you notice any change?

Before: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...i&img=29625

Before/after:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9404/beforeafterfj2.jpg

And here are some pictures of different poses: http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1636/posesjb0.jpg

Generally when I touch it, it feels less "bumpy". But I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Would you still consider my acne severe?

I will upload more pictures as time goes by.

Cheers.

i definitely think it looks better, a lot fewer actives. however im not sure you should do dans regimen while on accutane, it will be very harsh on your skin and make it probably very red and dry. it'd be a good maintenance regimen after though

Hey dude... id say its better but you need to give it a LOT more time before you can see some real results... anyway im positive accutane is gonna clear you up, just stay pacient and peace-minded... im one month and a half in and still break out a little, sometimes it can even take till 4 months before you can notice an improvement... Best of luck and keep it up!!!

P.S I definitely agree with Howling... you should NOT do any B.P or anything thats harsh on your face while on accutane. Just wait till you will see how dry your face can actually get.

I was 1 of the unfortunate few who didn't see results until month 4. But the Tane did kick in and it kicked my acne's arse. I feel like 90% clearer . I only get the occasional breakout but it's way better than before. I'm confident it'll work for you too. Just stay consistent!

wow, your face is SO much better. And only after 7 days ? That is incredible i hope i have good results like that. Makes me jealous, lol, this is only day two for me. Congrats to you though :)

I think you're looking for results a little too soon. Give it a month or so.

I'd also stop using Dan's Regimen. You're going to end up harming your skin more than helping it if you use it while on Accutane.