Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wb

help please

ok i just started the regimen after using proactiv. proactiv made my skin extremely smooth and it felt really nice but i still got pimples in my trouble areas. now that ive been on dan's regimen my skin is incredibly dry. i was using the basis bar soap for about 5 days and i couldnt take it anymore. now im using cetaphil. but my skin is still really dry. should i be moisturizing at night too? im using eucerin right now but a lot of people have been saying bad things about it lately, should i get something else? please help me rigth now im about to go back to proactiv. proactiv's bp gel was moisturizing to my skin but the on-the-spot makes it dry as can be. help...

You should moisturise at night, it really absords well - I've heard good things about Eucerin Renewal but you shouldn't start using it until you've got used to the regimen as it contains AHAs. Anyone know any good moisturisers that would be ideal here?

I think you should cut down on the BP until your face is normal and then restart slowly until you gradually increase the amount of BP. Moisturizing twice a day should be done. You may also try Aloe Vera before the moisturizer.