Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacLover

I am finally done with my Accutane......results posted

Wow. That was the longest 5 months of my life! My face is clear, it looks great. I have not had a pimple since starting month 4. Oh I hope it lasts. The biggest side effect I had was aching joints. My feet hurt so bad when I got up and walked. I have been off for a week and I am still hurting. I sure hope that this goes away. I feel like an 80 year old woman. I had to move to another state and moving was very difficult due to my joints. It is mainly in my feet, but my back is also effected.

If my acne does come back, I don' think I will do this again. It was just too hard on my body. I am 35 years old and I felt every ache. I also had severe constipation. That would make sense since your whole body is drying outl. Just took alot of fiber and laxitives.

My lips were chapped the whole time but that was okay as long as I had my Aquaphor with me.

I had no other side effects.

I am not sure yet if it was worth it until I see what my skin looks like in another 6 months. I am curious to see how long my face will stay nice. I always had oily skin so it was a blessing to have dry skin.

I will post here again when my joints stop hurting.

see, we need more people like you telling your story of accutane's positive and successful outcome. there are too many negative posts floating around about the shitty side effects. yea, it's going to suck for the majority of people on accutane. but it's WORTH IT. thanks for reminding us to hang in there and look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

see, we need more people like you telling your story of accutane's positive and successful outcome. there are too many negative posts floating around about the shitty side effects. yea, it's going to suck for the majority of people on accutane. but it's WORTH IT. thanks for reminding us to hang in there and look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

That's because people with good results finish their course and say "Seeeeeeeya .ORG"

The people with bad results come back to bitch

I'll be finishing right around when I start my new job.. so chances are I won't have much free time anyways.. at least not enough to sit on here all day..lol.