Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Auron

Scar Gel...?

i came by a scar gel in CVS a bit ago, and i bought a bottle today and am going to try it out. I have used it twice so far, and it seems that it would really work.

Its made of: Water, Clyceryl Polymethacrylate (&) Propylene Glycol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol (&) Chlorphenesin (&) Glycerin (&) Methylparaben (&) Benzoic Acid, Sodium Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Juglans Regia (walnut) shell extract, allantoin, chamomile extract, disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Phytonadione (Vitamin K).

it sounds like it has a lot of natural stuff in it, and i have decided to give it a try, i am gonna substitute it into Dan's Regimen, and replace the BP.

Directions say to use it 3-4 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars, and 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on existing scars.

i think this stuff will really work, i put it on and it really smelled like a really good fruit or something, and also it seemed to make my scars a little better already, and it will not dry skin, also no oil in it to F-up ur pimples. I think im gonna do this for a while and also try the drinking Water with Lemon juice in it. two things taht are suppose to work will give a better chance to actually work :-k

if anyone knows anything about this or thinks it will work or not work...please post comments here.

I think what you bought is Mederma. If that is what it is, forget about it having any effect on acne scarring. I tried it, and so have others here. It's useless for acne scars.

James