Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone tried this with success? (looks like all the different supplements we should be trying in one package) but I am always sceptical. Is there enough of each vitamines in a pill?

This is a scam

The website appears to have taken maybe a day to make, they don't list what's in the ingredients, they only have 5 testimonials that aren't very convincing, and they say its 100% SAFE!

NOTHING is 100% safe, there is always somebody who will have an allergic reaction to a product. This company will be sued by somebody in the near future, and that person will automatically win their case.

You make payments by PAYPAL too! A professional company would accept credit cards, checks, and money orders. They would also publically display their address on their website for everybody to see.

Also, their e-mail address is [email protected] Thats absolute crap, why would anybody have an AOL e-mail address if its a professional company?

This appears to be owned by 1 person, and its just some vitamins somebody has put into a blue bottle and is charging an outrageous price for.

Don't waste your money on this, I wouldn't even trust whats inside those bottles. It could be anything.

This is a scam

The website appears to have taken maybe a day to make, they don't list what's in the ingredients, they only have 5 testimonials that aren't very convincing, and they say its 100% SAFE! 

NOTHING is 100% safe, there is always somebody who will have an allergic reaction to a product. This company will be sued by somebody in the near future, and that person will automatically win their case.

You make payments by PAYPAL too! A professional company would accept credit cards, checks, and money orders. They would also publically display their address on their website for everybody to see.

Also, their e-mail address is [email protected] Thats absolute crap, why would anybody have an AOL e-mail address if its a professional company?

This appears to be owned by 1 person, and its just some vitamins somebody has put into a blue bottle and is charging an outrageous price for.

Don't waste your money on this, I wouldn't even trust whats inside those bottles. It could be anything.

From the Clearderma FAQ

4. Are there any side effects?

- There are no known side effects, ClearDerma is 100% safe and effective. Some people may experience slight stomach discomforts during their first week on the product due to taking a large amount of a new product. The body adjusts and gets used to it and it should last no longer than a week, some people do experience it at all. Also some people experience a mild headache during the first week as their body detoxifies. Also some people may experience a very slight initial break out as ClearDerma flushes your system and brings any last exsiting acne to the surface as it detoxifies your system, this should last no longer than a week.

That's where they say 100% safe, they also say 100% guaranteed on the home page.

We have a tremendously succesful product

biggrin.gif

They can't even spell successful...

Clearderma is a joke! I ordered some bottles of it after I read that there was a 100% guarentee! After all the bottles were gone, not a SINGLE improvement. I told them about it and they declined to give me a refund. Each pill is just 250mg of b5, buy it at GNC for way cheaper/

I'm not sayin its a scam but my fathers company has an aol addy. so i better stop telling him to stop scamming people!

I sat here laughing my ass off while reading this post.

I don't think I've ever seen a group of more ignorant people.

I'm in the entertainm,ent industry well more like promotions and have been using clearderma for about 3 months. Where you get off saying it is a scam and this and that I don't know but i'd assume some of you own or push acne products yourselves.

I have had incredible results ont he stuff! Incredible clear skin is very important to me in my job, and it works! It cleared me up in about 2-3 weeks, and I have stayed clear. For 99 or 100 bucks a mont which is their price for 3 bottles that's not bad to have my confidence back and to look good.

'

As for what's in the pill I don';t know where or why you make upthings but right on the bottle it says 753mgs. It has zinc in it which heals my skin and b5 to prevent breakouts.. my understand from writing them is it's like 600 mg of b5, also that they have a few other ingredidents to combat b5 sideffects and to make it even more efective.. and you know what I don't doubt them because it works very well for me.. even better than just b5 did.

Anyways just thought i'd post my 2 cents..

Oh and as for aol.. who cares? they are obviosuly a real company with a professional designed website, and i'm sure alot of money went into producing their own pills, bottles, labels, packagaing etc..

You guys really need to lighten up and stop being so bitter.

Ahhh shut the hell up. If the product was so damn would why would you a person who work for the company have to come on here and promote that shitty b5 pills for 100 dollars. When I can go to GNC and get the same thing for 20 bucks!

I wouldn't recommend ever buying any sort of pill that doesn't list ingredients. That's just plain stupid and risky - god only knows what could be in it (though from what's been said about it -most likely it contains b5, zinc, and an OTC to combat the b5 side effects - nothing worth significant money)

^^ I agree 100% with the above post, if a product does not list ingredients, DO NOT take it. Thats just plain stupid, what if the pills were actually speed or some other drug?

I sat here laughing my ass off while reading this post.

I don't think I've ever seen a group of more ignorant people.

I'm in the entertainm,ent industry well more like promotions and have been using clearderma for about 3 months.  Where you get off saying it is a scam and this and that I don't know but i'd assume some of you own or push acne products yourselves.

I have had incredible results ont he stuff! Incredible clear skin is very important to me in my job, and it works!  It cleared me up in about 2-3 weeks, and I have stayed clear.  For 99 or 100 bucks a mont which is their price for 3 bottles that's not bad to have my confidence back and to look good.

'

As for what's in the pill I don';t know where or why you make upthings but right on the bottle it says 753mgs.  It has zinc in it which heals my skin and b5 to prevent breakouts.. my understand from writing them is it's like 600 mg of b5, also that they have a few other ingredidents to combat b5 sideffects and to make it even more efective.. and you know what I don't doubt them because it works very well for me.. even better than just b5 did.

Anyways just thought i'd post my 2 cents..

Oh and as for aol.. who cares? they are obviosuly a real company with a professional designed website, and i'm sure alot of money went into producing their own pills, bottles, labels, packagaing etc..

You guys really need to lighten up and stop being so bitter.

Clearer Skin in days?Lie

Reduced Pore Size?Nothing not pills not creams can do this.

High Quality All Nautral Ingredients?Does anyone sell low quality?

Incredible Results!!?Incredible to who?

There have been many studied showing that it is safe and very effective. Show me one study!

Clearer Skin in days?Lie

Reduced Pore Size?Nothing not pills not creams can do this.

High Quality All Nautral Ingredients?Does anyone sell low quality?

Incredible Results!!?Incredible to who?

There have been many studied showing that it is safe and very effective. Show me one study!

Don't confuse "natural"can be just as toxic or worthless as chemicals concocted in a laboratory.

Prescription and over-the-counter drugs are legally required to prove evidence of effectiveness and safety; herbal and other dietary supplements generally are not.