Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest kiwikali

What's your favorite song and why?

Guest kiwikali

I listen to music when I'm feeling down about acne, school, parents, or anything! It makes me feel so much better for some reason. Music just mellows me out more than anything in the world.

What's your favorite song to listen to when you don't feel so great and why?

I really like anything John Mayer, hearing his voice calms me down, and of course he's totally adorable.

I also like Angel by Sarah McLachlan because it makes me realize that there's always an angel is always watching over me.

I hope people answer :surprised:

Guest kiwikali

only 1 response :(

i love you guys, but no one responds to my posts!!

is my screen name THAT retarded? i knew it! :think:

This is a hard one, I have lots of favorites. One for every mood I guess. But what I like to listen to when I'm down...At this point in my life by Tracy Chapman. Why? "At this point in my life I'd like to live as if only love mattered." Great lyrics.

Favourite song when feeling down:

- Deftones

Why? Because it has a nice melody as well as angry screaming to let all of your frustration out. Plus, sometimes I have a thing about getting lost or being in a completely new surrounding, a stranger in a new place, when I begin to become so sick of the boredom of being alone and everyday things. :rolleyes:

When I get really pissed off or feel down I listen to the entire album, De-Loused in the Comatorium-By the Mars Volta. It is a really good CD from start to finish and the story is sad but interesting. I use to go to clubs in Juarez, Mexico and see these guys out and about all drunk. It was before they were famous though.

Suzie Q by CCR. It has always been my favorite and I'm not 100% sure why. I just like the sound of it.

OP Angel is a great song and John Mayer is good.

When i feel down, Pink FLoyd usually does it for me.

But my favorites are probably Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd or Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. Smoker friendly deep tunes.

N Lately i've been getting into some Kai Tracid and Slightly Stoopid.

Heres some songs to check out, tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2FFe3_i1g...feature=related

When I get really pissed off or feel down I listen to the entire album, De-Loused in the Comatorium-By the Mars Volta. It is a really good CD from start to finish and the story is sad but interesting. I use to go to clubs in Juarez, Mexico and see these guys out and about all drunk. It was before they were famous though.

really u frm el paso?

songs i love to listen atm wen i m down

torn - natalie

beautiful things - andain

memories - within temptations

ben cooper from Electric President does some pretty cool stuff as Radical Face... the song 'welcome home' is the most beautiful, inspiring and amazing piece of music. It always chills me out and help me relax if i'm stressed. x

Given Up by Linkin Park at the moment

Also anything by Disturbed, especially Down With the Sickness...classic

I've got Frances the Mute and Bedlam in Goliath, awesome band.