Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:shifty: For the past 5 days or so, i have been having terrible chest pain.... It kind of feels like you have a bad cramp in ya chest... do yall think i could possily end up having a stoke or a heart attack... i mean it doesnt hurt all of the time, just when i put alot of stress or tension on it..i.e. getting out of bed... lifting heavy boxes at work???

here is a list of the serious side effects

Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:

severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre, aggressive, or violent behavior; bowel pain; chest pain or pounding in the chest; dark urine; depression; difficult or painful swallowing; difficulty moving; excessive thirst or urination; fainting; fast heartbeat; fever; fractured or weak bones; hearing problems or ringing in the ears; increased pressure in the brain (pressure in the eye; nausea; vision changes; vomiting); joint or back pain; leg swelling; muscle weakness with or without pain; nausea; new or worsening heartburn; rectal bleeding; red patches or bruises on the legs; shortness of breath; seizures; severe birth defects; severe diarrhea; severe headache; skin infection; slurred speech; stomach pain or tenderness; stroke; stunted growth in children; sun sensitivity; swelling of the pancreas (fever; increased heartbeat; nausea; stomach tenderness; vomiting); swollen glands; thoughts of suicide; vision changes; vomiting; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

I bolded and underlined the ones that you might be experiencing. So yes please stop and see a doctor just incase!