Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ceZ

Missing a Week of Accutane?

I'm away from home at school and i've just realized that I only have one pill left, i'm not going to be able to get another prescription for another week.. is missing this weeks dosage going to severly affect my dosage???

Depends what your daily dosage is. My derm told me that it's nothing serious if you miss 2-3 days, but one week is too much.

i'm taking 60 mg (alternating between 40 mg one day and 80 mg the next). i'll end up missing 4 days!

youre skin must not be to bad if its a hassle to go home and get your medication.

yea dude.. i agree with whats his face. Your fucked!

i asked my derm how long it takes for the ISOTRETINOIN(accutane) to get out of ur system and she said 2 days. But it takes up to a month for side effects to dissapear. Which means if you are missing a week, ur practically guaranteeing urself to break out when u go back on it.

dont be a dumbass. if you care about ur skin, you will find a way home. Or get ur parents to send via Purolator.

just dont miss it for a week. fully not worth it.

Seriousily you need to find a way to get your accutane. Like someone said missing more than 2 days you might as well start over again. Me thinks you should exercise better judgement next time.

Why you do guys wait till the last moment to refill your prescription when Im halfway through I get mine refilled and just leave it in a safe place till I need it.