Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Bacne Taking Ova!

I wish I could go shirtless 24/7. My skin would be clear on my shoulders that's for sure! Not sure if I am getting bacne from my bookbag, the weather, the stupid dress shirts I have to wear for work, or diet. It is occurring mostly on my right shoulder which is the same shoulder I have my bookbag on. I gotta hit the beach in 2 weeks and I don't need people questioning the deal with the bacne and asking stupid questions like

"is it because of bodybuilding?"

Pretty sure it isn't diet. It may of been. Drank lots of spirte the past month like a total idiot. Right now I am 100% clean - chicken, rice, water, milk. Been tanning it up to try to battle it. Thinking about doing a spray tan before I hit the beach but I don't want to look ridiculous.

Anyone else get bacne from bookbags only?

I used to carry a bookbag till I found out that sweat, friction & bag straps made for a deadly combination on my shoulders. The sweat and friction would aggravate the active areas on my back and make them worse the next day. So I switched to a labtop bag and carry it in my hand like I would a briefcase. I never wear the strap around my shoulders anymore.

If I were you I would just switch to wearing the bookbag on my left shoulder, and treat the right side with some BP and leave it alone.

I used to carry a bookbag till I found out that sweat, friction & bag straps made for a deadly combination on my shoulders. The sweat and friction would aggravate the active areas on my back and make them worse the next day. So I switched to a labtop bag and carry it in my hand like I would a briefcase. I never wear the strap around my shoulders anymore.

If I were you I would just switch to wearing the bookbag on my left shoulder, and treat the right side with some BP and leave it alone.

Haha, I don't want my left shoulder to look like my right. Today I just didn't wear a bookbag at all. Last night I soaked my body in Salacylic Acid for like 5 minutes while doing the Terminator pose in the bathtub. Today a lot of the redness has faded. I got 10 days to fix it all. :)

After about week of doing the salacylic acid wash where I leave it on my skin for like 5 minutes while I stand in the shower in the Terminator pose, the acne is losing the battle. All active bacne is gone and now the healing begins. 1 week left! Most likely will do a light spray tan before I leave to cover some redness.

haha ya i hear ya broo sux b.c if u gotta any kind of muscle on yourself and u get even little break out people always goo ohh your on steriods gotta love it

haha ya i hear ya broo sux b.c if u gotta any kind of muscle on yourself and u get even little break out people always goo ohh your on steriods gotta love it

Yeah thats why on vacations I usually avoid showing my shoulders because I got bacne from squats, diet, and just the routine that goes into bodybuilding. I am already getting accused of using hgh and steroids by most people now. If they see my shoulders are busted, that is like confirmation lol. Next week I gotta go swimming and stuff so I am trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible and then have a decent excuse as why my shoulders are inflamed LOL.

I'm thinking about just saying, the barbell from squatting is rubbing my skin or something haha.

Be careful with supplements(protein, creatine,etc).....When i began to take protein again, i bought nitrotech and BAM! the acne came back. My derm always ask if im taking supplements for bodybuilders....he said to me one time that this things have a lot of cow hormones :confused: