Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone have swollen lips? This girl at my job asked me if I had Botox done..another asked me if I had on pink lipstick. what can I do? help...I was dealing with the peeling dry lips now I have to deal with the swelling. I would say I did not care if I had thin lips but I am a black female so I don't need the added puffiness!! arrrggg! Tonight I came home and iced them...dont know if it will help. I am in my 4th month of accutane now, 120 mg

JEEEEZ, lower the dose would be a good idea. that is one helluva dose.

Seriously tho chillitis can be a bitch and persist after your course has ended, you wanna lower that dose asap.

For the first time I have to agree with lamarr...I had very very severe acne, me dermatologist was very pro-Accutane, I weighed about 80kg and the most I went to was 90mg for the pills. 120 is definately too much and should be lowered.

hmm

well my doc said that i had to take 120mg because its according to your weight. i weigh 170 lbs. and am 5 ft 9. I might be 165 right about now though cause I lost weight. ( been excercising) so I am thinking that the doseage is right for my weight

170 lbs. = 80 kg. Err, you shouldn't be higher than 80mg and even that is still high unless you have very severe acne.