Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kimothy

Do you regularly use products made for babies?

Today I realized that almost all of my major daily skin care products are made for.... babies (or kids)! I use:

- Banana Boat Kids Tear Free UVA & UVB Sunblock Lotion SPF 50. This is great because it has titanium dioxide (so it stays on much longer), fragrance free, not greasy, and is tear-free if you rub your eyes!

- Johnson & Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash. This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I bought SO many different cleansers, but I keep coming back to this. It doesn't make my skin worse (actually I think it helps clear it) and it makes my skin feel very clean, yet not dry.

- Johnson & Johnson's Original Baby Powder. I use this simply because it really cuts down on those annoying, ugly shaving bumps. Plus it keeps you fresh.

- Unscented Pampers baby wipes. This is a great, gentle way to clean makeup brushes in-between weekly deep-cleansing periods. I also use them to remove makeup.

If you use any "baby" or "kids" products, let us know what they are and why you love them! :)

Hey! I too use baby products. I use Johnson & Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash and their baby shampoo. They are gentle and smell good!

P.S. You aren't doing market research, are you? :D

Market research? Lol, I'm just a 19-year old college student on summer break :P.

Oh and Elsewhere, I put the baby powder on after shaving sensitive areas that are prone to bumps. I find that while it does not totally eliminate them, it reduces them A LOT :)

Guest kiwikali

johnson's baby oil to take off eye makeup. it's just so gentle and non-irritating! and it leaves my eyes soft. baby powder is good but it smelly like babies so i don't use it too much lol.

I use baby oil to shave.

Instead of soap, I just spread baby oil all over my legs, massaging it in really well, and I've found I get the smoothest, closest shave that way. Also, you don't scrape off all the oil when you shave, so I've got a moisturizing layer left. I'm prone to really itchy skin after I shave, and this takes care of it.

I use baby powder before I shave with my electric shaver and baby lotion on dry areas after my shower. The equate lotion from walmart is good, but I would not the recommend Johnson & Johnson baby lotion (the one that's pink and comes in a pink bottle). That one really burned my face and smells way too perfumy. Baby shampoo is too expensive compared to most regular shampoos and I don't find that it's any gentler than shampoos that say are gentle enough to use daily.

I use baby sunblock, its the best smelling sunblock I have ever found. I can't stand that sunblock smell, it reminds me of band camp.