Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kimothy

Don't walk.... RUN and get this shampoo!

My mom recently went to Walgreens and picked up "Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint Shampoo." She bought it because she loved the scent and thought the rosemary mint sounded interesting. She loved it so much that I decided to buy a bottle of my own (the small size only cost me just over a dollar). I tried it and..... all I can say is WOW. Before using this shampoo my hair was a frizzy mess. I actually thought it was severely damaged from heat because there were so many little broken hairs sticking up all over my crown area... it just looked like a nest of frizz that I could NOT get rid of. I tried all sorts of products... gels, shampoos, conditioners, oils... EVERYTHING. My hair was still a frizzy mess. But ever since I started using this shampoo the frizz is gone..... my hair is shinier than I ever thought it could be and so soft that I cant stop touching it! I realized that the secret to this shampoo is that it does NOT contain sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate. Those 2 ingredients are extremely harsh on the hair (especially sodium lauryl sulfate.... it is used to clean garage floors). Take a look at this shampoo's ingredients:

Deionized Water - Aqua , Rosemary Leaf Extract - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Peppermint Leaf Extract - Mentha Piperita , Sodium Coco-Sulfate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Vinegar - Acetum , Camphor , Menthol , Polyquaternium-7 , Polyquaternium-4 , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Stearic Acid , Fragrance - Parfum , Linalool , Limonene , Tetrasodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , Benzoic Acid , Diazolidinyl Urea , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid

As you know, the ingredients that you see earliest are the ones that make up the majority of the product. The main ones in this product are natural... And finally we come to Sodium Coco-Sulfate. This is the main ingredient responsible for cleaning the hair (I think), and it is not nearly as harsh as sodium lauryl or sodium laureth sulfate. All I can say is that ever since I started using this stuff my hair is incredible. I seriously cant believe it. I wouldnt make an entire thread on it if it weren't THAT good!

Anyway, unfortunately it can only be found at Walgreens (so I've heard). Here's a link:

http://aarp.walgreens.com/store/product.js...;id=prod3791636

If anyone tries it, please let me know! A trial size is just over a dollar and I've still got over three quarters of it left. A 13 ounce size I got on sale today for 6 bucks.. and then there's also a huge 33 ounce size with a pump bottle :D

p.s. I also have the conditioner which is excellent as well, although I think you could go without it. The shampoo seems to be the product that REALLY makes the difference.

I will have to give this a try! My hair is already soft, but I'm always on the pursuit for the perfect hair look.