Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sgt Pepper

Where's the best place to buy a TCA face peel?

Most people here use Perfect Complexion TCA Complex. There's thread on it with the website in this forum.

ok i've got some light scarring but lots of it, and lots of very faint marks everywhere. (no actice acne)

Will the 12.5% TCA do the trick or should i go higher?

Thanks C-Man, coz i wouldnt have a clue about it, well until i get the instructions, but my scars r fairly red so i don't know yet.

So if i put more layers on, it will peel deeper? then wats the difference if i put 25% and only 1 layer? and 10% with heaps of layers?

Yes, it will peel deeper.

10% or less gives you the option of stopping when you've had enough pain. :-) With TCA, stronger is not necessarily better. I want to be in full control of the procedure. With 25%, you have very little control. And you won't need "heaps of layers" with 10%. Maybe 2 or 3.

See this thread: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=20333

Ohh ok. its just i didnt want to have to keep doing it because i know the days it peels will be embarressing, but thanks for ur help, oh yer i knew about the distilled water part biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy

loganwoodskincare.com sells a 12.5% TCA solution and Richard is wonderful to deal with and very helpful.

Loganwood is a bit expensive, in my opinion. You get .5 oz. for $49.00. You can make the stuff way cheaper by diluting the 50% solution. But I know some people would rather have someone else do it.