Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodbyebadskin

Dove messed up my entire routine!

Ok, so I use to wash my face with the dove bar soap unscented version. It worked amazing. I never broke out from it and it never dried my face up. I been trying to get some more in stores only to find out they discontinued it! WTF!!! The regular dove bar soap doesnt clog my face, but it is a little bit drying if used twice a day. Never had problems with the unscented one. Just wanted your opinion if any of you used the dove unscented bar to wash your face and your experience. I always had very very mild acne due to oily skin. My skin looks great from a distance. But if you see me up close, you can see the blackheads on my nose and the little bumps on my forehead!!!

I swear by dove and olay love them both. I use dove sensitive skin body wash, and they also make a sensitive skin face wash. Both are supposed to be unscented but I think they smell faintly like rose petals. At any rate both work great for me. I started with the dove sensitive skin for some acne on my back and it has cleared it completely up. I buy the dove cleansing clothes also sensitive skin, if I want to quickly wash after sweating etc. My AM and PM routine are same exactly the same, Wash with olay age defying face wash (face) Wash with Dove Sensitive Skin body wash (body) then I apply glytones BP cream to my entire face. I spot treat with a glytone sulfur and resorcinol cream when needed. Good Luck finding a new product, all the dove products I have tried have treated me nicely :)