Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mat

Clindamycin Phosphate tropical solutoin 1%

I got prescribed Clindamycin phosphate tropical solution 1% I'm not sure how well it works, going to try it tonight. It cost me 11 dollars with insurance and I got prescribed another thing, I dont remember the name but they wanted 100 dollars for it, and so I said no way..so I wana know if anyone has any luck with Clindamycin?

Day 2

I woke up the next day with some major cramps. (I got alot of props for you girls now). I could see alot of puss coming out from the zits that I applied it on.. I also applied benzoy peroxide a few times a day (over the counter 10%, doctor told me to keep using this as its effective)

I hope it works for you. It made my skin super oily looking and it actually made my forehead so lumpy feeling with whiteheads it felt weird. I stopped using it.

Hope you have success with it.

Day 3

My face is definitely improving off of this stuff. I did some reviews on this, and it looks like after 4 months im going to have to switch products, as your body will become immune to the anti biodic.

I have been applying Benzoy peroxide through out the day as welll..Why? Because the anti-biodics stop the acne from starting, and the benzoy peroxide kills the existing acne.. (I believe..im not 100% sure, maybe someone can back me up on this)

I have been applying Benzoy peroxide through out the day as welll..Why? Because the anti-biodics stop the acne from starting, and the benzoy peroxide kills the existing acne.. (I believe..im not 100% sure, maybe someone can back me up on this)

I had a question about this as well, I hope you don't mind me asking in your thread. I recently bought duac but misplaced it (yeah, i'm an idiot), but I have samples of evoclin and a tube of benzoyl peroxide. So a couple of hours ago, I applied the foam (which is 1% clindamycin), waited like 15 minutes, and then applied a thin layer of 5% benzoyl peroxide. Can this be done? Not only as a minor replacement for my duac (oops) but like mat said, as a way to kill the existing acne. Does anyone know?

make sure its not in lotion form. i used CP in a lotion form and it cleared my acne for a few months, but my face was SO ridiculously oily. like horrible amounts of oil...

and yea youre right it will stop working after a while for sure.

Day 6

My face seems to be getting alot more better..I havent got any new zits lately.. (a few small ones, but thats common) But I think the clindamycin is working good in preventing new pimples. Again just so people know I have been applying the highest amount of benzoy peroxide at the same time while using this stuff

Heads up,be careful I knocked mine over with the cap off and wasted about 3/4 of it...and that shit cost me 11 dollars.

good luck with clindamycin .. i was prescribed the same thing .. its really cheap and they gave me 2 tubes.. it works well on the tiny bumps. i don't really use it everyday though im trying to see if every other day will work better for me because it makes my skin oily.