Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was acne-free until about a few months ago. In that time I would always go to Walgreens for all sorts of reasons for school and cards and stuff. Anyways the last two times I went there to buy acne products, the machine printed out an extra coupon for Zeno (an acne product). I just assumed that it printed it out because i bought other acne products. But yesterday I went to walgreens to buy some a fucking drink and some allergy medicine and the lady who checked me out gave me the same god damn coupon. I just can't find some god damn dignity no matter what I do.... does anybody else get these coupons??

Maybe its just the coupon they give to everyone?

i used to have terrible acne until i took accutane then it cleared up... in that time period, I went to walgreens probably 50 times and they never gave it to me.... when i started breaking out again they give it to me all the time. no respect.

Are you stupid? They didn't give it because you have acne. It's the coupon they give to everyone.

i'm only saying that i never got them when i was clear, but when i come in whith bad acne, they give me them. i would have remembered when i was clear from tane because i still thought about acen a great deal.

Maybe there wasn't that promotion at the time you were clear?? Think of that?

well your status says you're "acne-free," why don't you go to walgreens tomorrow and buy a coke or something. I only made the assumption because when i am clear, i never was given a the coupon, but the times i had pimples, i was given it one hundred percent of the time. from my personal experience i have a valid argument...

Ok, so you're saying that right now you get coupons for acne treatments but tomorrow if you were clear you would get a coupon for something else?

Do you honestly think the person at the register gives a shit about your face and is going to go out of there way to give you a coupon for something acne related?

Guest kiwikali

you shoulda been like, here have a coupon for disrespectful assholes like yourself :D

i can't believe they did that to you, thank god it wasn't me in your position, i would've kicked their asses

yeah i have kind of a temper problem when it comes to respect

wow know i'm really ticked off grrrrrrrrrrr :ninja:

Ok, so you're saying that right now you get coupons for acne treatments but tomorrow if you were clear you would get a coupon for something else?

Do you honestly think the person at the register gives a shit about your face and is going to go out of there way to give you a coupon for something acne related?

they have never given me a coupon for something else. i think that they just have to push a button to deliver the coupon. i highly doubt they give the coupon to everyone. of the three different coupons that i have been given, two have been for zeno and one for zapzyt. i dont think it is a coincidence. perhaps we can agree to disagree...

i agree mate. it will just be the coupon there giving out at the time.

the person at the register isnt going to want abuse and comebacks from people who get mad about the coupons they get either.

i think your being paranoid

what the hell is walgreens anyway lol

I agree with the other guy although he was a little harsh. It is highly unlikely the cahsier decideds which coupons you get.

Dude, as someone who works in a big retail store, I can tell you that that cashier was probably barely even looking at you and definitely doesn't give two shits about your acne.

Do you have a Walgreens discount card or something?

Maybe it's printing out coupons based on what you've bought on other occasions.

Have you ever bought acne related products at Walgreens?

However, I'm not saying that this cashier isn't some nosy bitch who thinks she's being helpful. Anything is possible. Don't jump down her throat about it, though, or cuss her out about it.

That just makes you look bad, in the end, and you're just giving the employees another annoying customer story.

If this is really bothering you THAT much maybe, the next time you're in there, ask her politely if it's something that's being promoted...or, ya know, just go to another damn Walgreens where the cashiers will mind their own fucking business.

I know the feeling. I was shopping at my uni's book store last year as a freshman and the lady put an add for proactiv in the bag with my purchases. Damn Proactiv of all things! Well I got really angry and was about to do something stupid when I looked around and realized that every other cashier was giving proactiv coupons to every other customer in the whole friggin' store! Now wouldn't I have looked like such an idiot if I had made a big deal about it? Everyone certainly would have noticed my skin then!

ahh i kinda agree and disagree with you.

i know it's like super embarrassing sometimes to have to go to the same store and buy products for your face, but yeah i've worked at a few different huge retail stores, and honestly the computer decides when to print up a coupon. it's kinda random. there is no button the cashier presses. the computer just bases it on the products you're buying and prints up something related. in your case, acne products.

you can always try looking at it in a different light. you know, like at least somebody is giving you a coupon for some money off if you do decide to try it out. make sense?

don't trip so hard. :]