Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys!!

I am feeling sick, and I hurt..my stomache is not feeling good, and my energy is not up to par...This acne is giving me stress, and ulcer type feelings.

I am not going to go through the "long and boring"...

I will get SRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

I am not wealthy, middle class american ,college student..trying to ,"live the american dream", :confused: ..

However, I am getting discouraged with my chin acne, and I know somthing is wrong with my internal organs..

I am female, I have missing cycles, or prolonged cycles...symptoms of pcos..

THE DOCTORS SAID I dont show the blood work for it...k..

but I take what they say as b.s, most of the times...

because no one/female would have these sysmptoms, and not have underlining issues.

So, I have determined I have cnadida..

I eat an candida diet...I dont need to explain what it is you guys know...

dark green veggies,white meat...chicken/fish<salmon..

I am not allergic to poultry or fish, I ahve been eating awhile and never saw an acne connection.

I drink h20, and that is it.

I chew gum, and maybe that is the culprint?

I take the garlic cloves..and all required vitamins...

I dont take an probiotic, because I am not sure which one to buy, because they all contain milk or soy..

So how does one take a probiotic without it having allergens..

one guy on here, just said he breaks out when he takes the probiotic...

If someone can tell me which to BUY, that would be helpful.

I have not been tested at a lab for SPECIFIC FOOD ALLERGENS, I did the elimanation diet and when I did it last yr, I could still eat BAKED POTATOES/SWEET POTATOES, in my meals, which were quite filling...however I was still getting a tiny pimple here or there, nothing mager...so I cut them completely.

Hell, even last yr, I would occasionally eat a craker, or bag of plain potatoe chips, and would not break out.

I just stopped using butter/and cheese on my veggies, which seemed to slow my digestion a bit, and make my foods less tastey..however I gave them up..in april..

Now, since march on a strict close to vegan diet I am getting more chin pimples?

NOsugar/no grains/no fruits(except the bananna 2 weeks ago, and the banna chips)

and that was a 1 time thing..no hfcs/cs/no perservatives/no salt../no wheat -gluten/no nuts.

I stopped my b-complex, because people on here keep saying that some break out from them...

tho last yr, when I took the b complex, I did not notice a connection.

Yet I am hungry, with exercise and all.

I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO AN ALLERGEN....however I feel maybe I am not allergic to all foods

Call me dumb, but why are the baked potatoes bad again?

I am trying not to "TEST", foods, just so they can break me out in 2 mnths, when I am trying to move and jump start my career...

I already dropped out a wedding of a very important family memeber, I was a bridesmaid..however I dropped out, because I did not want to be the one in it with a dotted,chin..

Now I have a cyctic painful chin acne forminig out of the blue :mad: ..and from what ?

Maybe lack of potassium ,becuse I dont eat banannas, or baked potatoes anymore?

I guess I need to supplement that too eh?

^^that is getting annoying..

this is getting annoying..

going "holistic", and not seeing results..

and also spending gthe SCRAPS that I do have to supplement stuff.

I even think I might be allergic to avacaldo?

I tried the evoo, over my foods, and it made me feel sick, but why?

I have codliver oil, however it's not "twinlab".

So I guess it wont be of any use eh?

I am thinking of just getting isolaz treatments, which are expensive yet, they are proven to give top of the line results..and I will continue with this diet.

Anybody tried them?

and kept your "holistic way'?

WHAT AM I MISSING?

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I JUMP OVER A BRIDGE...SERIOUSLY.

could anxiety be causing stress and breaking you out??? try relaxing a bit i always see people come on these boards stressing about every little possible food that may or may not be breaking them out just eat a multivitamin, not too much sugar not too many omega 6, not too much dairy and thats really about all you can do. be knowledgeable about the supplements you take some are bad for you in large quantities.

good luck.

Here, I'll simplify for you. This is what you have to do to clear your acne. I have perfected this regimen after breakouts upon breakouts, and noticing my own triggers. I have just recovered from a breakout after using shitty high pH soap. (damn it! I didn't realize it until last week) I have added cod liver oil becuase it has removed the blackheads from my nose and I have received compliments (2) since taking it. This regimen that I'm goin to type right now has allowed me to maintain clear skin. As long as you follow this to the T, I am confident that you don't have to worry about allergans here and there. You just need some direction, so here it goes.

1. Eat a nice solid piece of meat that will fill you up at least 50% (Fish, turkey, pork, beef, chicken). Grill in organic Butter. If you must, have some rice with your meat. It is good if you can get fatty cuts of meat, but it's all good!

2. Eat vegetables to fill you up to 80% fully; NEVER EAT TILL YOU ARE 100% full! (spinach, mustard greens, kale and collard greens)

3. Kick all drinks with corn syrup and caffeine, and kick all lame snacks (chips, snickers)

4. Eat low sugar fruits as snacks (berries.! apples!). No bananas. Make Berries your friend.

5. Reread your post, you are stressing out! chill girl!

6. Take cod liver oil, 3 teaspoons (must be carlson's,the lemon one with vitamin a and d) TAKE IT WITH BUTTER for better results.

7. Go exercise 30 minutes per day.

8. Don't make food the center of your life (calorie restriction)

9. And be positive! Go watch the Office! Go watch some Ricky Gervais's standup. Go buy kings of comedy DVD. Go watch some...anything that makes you laugh until your stomach hurts!

10. Eat eggs!

11. CUT ALL SUPPLEMENTS, except cod liver oil! THEY ARE BREAKING YOU OUT! I MEAN IT! Ditch the fish oil if you are taking it. Ditch the vitamin C. Ditch everything! In my experience of fighting acne, supplements without the proper ratios and from shitty brands aggravate the problem more than anything. Especially if you are taking things for 1 week at a time and stopping. Use nature's ratio with cod liver oil.

12. I don't know if this affects girls: limit masturbation! For guys, this is an important factor. But if I eat properly and take cod liver oil, this is not so much a factor I don't think.

13. WATER WATER WATER!

hey I just came from the docs. He said Accutane is POISON! never heard that from a regular doc before, he also said Im malnourished and underweight, which is...sadly TRUE. :( I have same symptoms you have and eat same stuff. Maybe we just gotta EAT! lol I weigh 117lbs

could anxiety be causing stress and breaking you out??? try relaxing a bit i always see people come on these boards stressing about every little possible food that may or may not be breaking them out just eat a multivitamin, not too much sugar not too many omega 6, not too much dairy and thats really about all you can do. be knowledgeable about the supplements you take some are bad for you in large quantities.

good luck.

Hey, No I am not stressing actually..

I have been doing well on that part...

However I am a female, and we get a little vain sometimes...lol...because of you boys :rolleyes: ..lol..

no seriously,

I honestly am trying to look my best for august when I move to NYC, I sm getting a position as a personal trainer...and guys, who wants a pesron who is suppose to represent health ,to have acne...or whatnot...

I mean, that is my main stress , if you must..because It is some good money involved in this position...and that is why I will

keep this diet, however go ahead and cave in and get isolaz, just to rid these 2 pimples on my chin...then after I get there, I will see dr. redmond..who specializes in womens hormones...and I will see a natropath to guide me through a good plan.

So yeah, maybe I am a little stressed...because of a "timeframe", or whatnot.

Here, I'll simplify for you. This is what you have to do to clear your acne. I have perfected this regimen after breakouts upon breakouts, and noticing my own triggers. I have just recovered from a breakout after using shitty high pH soap. (damn it! I didn't realize it until last week) I have added cod liver oil becuase it has removed the blackheads from my nose and I have received compliments (2) since taking it. This regimen that I'm goin to type right now has allowed me to maintain clear skin. As long as you follow this to the T, I am confident that you don't have to worry about allergans here and there. You just need some direction, so here it goes.

1. Eat a nice solid piece of meat that will fill you up at least 50% (Fish, turkey, pork, beef, chicken). Grill in organic Butter. If you must, have some rice with your meat. It is good if you can get fatty cuts of meat, but it's all good!

2. Eat vegetables to fill you up to 80% fully; NEVER EAT TILL YOU ARE 100% full! (spinach, mustard greens, kale and collard greens)

3. Kick all drinks with corn syrup and caffeine, and kick all lame snacks (chips, snickers)

4. Eat low sugar fruits as snacks (berries.! apples!). No bananas. Make Berries your friend.

5. Reread your post, you are stressing out! chill girl!

6. Take cod liver oil, 3 teaspoons (must be carlson's,the lemon one with vitamin a and d) TAKE IT WITH BUTTER for better results.

7. Go exercise 30 minutes per day.

8. Don't make food the center of your life (calorie restriction)

9. And be positive! Go watch the Office! Go watch some Ricky Gervais's standup. Go buy kings of comedy DVD. Go watch some...anything that makes you laugh until your stomach hurts!

10. Eat eggs!

11. CUT ALL SUPPLEMENTS, except cod liver oil! THEY ARE BREAKING YOU OUT! I MEAN IT! Ditch the fish oil if you are taking it. Ditch the vitamin C. Ditch everything! In my experience of fighting acne, supplements without the proper ratios and from shitty brands aggravate the problem more than anything. Especially if you are taking things for 1 week at a time and stopping. Use nature's ratio with cod liver oil.

12. I don't know if this affects girls: limit masturbation! For guys, this is an important factor. But if I eat properly and take cod liver oil, this is not so much a factor I don't think.

13. WATER WATER WATER!

Yeah, I do eat basically as you describe...besides the rice..and berries...

I only slipped up on the bananna thingy 2 weeks ago..lol...

I have to admit, I dont do the oils from carlsons on twinlab, because I dont want another failed trial, and error..I might buy some..yet my budget is tight dude :doubt: ...

I read his thread, ndromeo..and It is very strict..and I will have to buy many oils and whatnot.

Yet I might give it a go, or save for isolaz, and do the oil thing later.

I find that dairy gives me acne on my chin.

Also, just as an fyi, gum REALLY fucked up my digestion, I couldn't tell you what specific ingredient in gum, but everytime I chewed it I would feel nauceous and my stomach and abdomen would hurt really bad.

10. Eat eggs!

13. WATER WATER WATER!

Hey guys!!

I am feeling sick, and I hurt..my stomache is not feeling good, and my energy is not up to par...This acne is giving me stress, and ulcer type feelings.

I am not wealthy, middle class american ,college student..trying to ,"live the american dream", :confused: ..

However, I am getting discouraged with my chin acne, and I know somthing is wrong with my internal organs..

because no one/female would have these sysmptoms, and not have underlining issues.

I am not allergic to poultry or fish, I ahve been eating awhile and never saw an acne connection.

I dont take an probiotic, because I am not sure which one to buy, because they all contain milk or soy..

I have not been tested at a lab for SPECIFIC FOOD ALLERGENS, I did the elimanation diet and when I did it last yr, I could still eat BAKED POTATOES/SWEET POTATOES, in my meals, which were quite filling...however I was still getting a tiny pimple here or there, nothing mager...so I cut them completely.

Hell, even last yr, I would occasionally eat a craker, or bag of plain potatoe chips, and would not break out.

I just stopped using butter/and cheese on my veggies, which seemed to slow my digestion a bit, and make my foods less tastey..however I gave them up..in april..

Now, since march on a strict close to vegan diet I am getting more chin pimples?

NOsugar/no grains/no fruits(except the bananna 2 weeks ago, and the banna chips)

and that was a 1 time thing..no hfcs/cs/no perservatives/no salt../no wheat -gluten/no nuts.

I stopped my b-complex, because people on here keep saying that some break out from them...

I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO AN ALLERGEN....however I feel maybe I am not allergic to all foods

I am trying not to "TEST", foods, just so they can break me out in 2 mnths, when I am trying to move and jump start my career...

I already dropped out a wedding of a very important family memeber, I was a bridesmaid..however I dropped out, because I did not want to be the one in it with a dotted,chin..

Now I have a cyctic painful chin acne forminig out of the blue :mad: ..and from what ?

I am thinking of just getting isolaz treatments, which are expensive yet, they are proven to give top of the line results..and I will continue with this diet.

Anybody tried them?

WHAT AM I MISSING?

if you jump i'm jumping.

get a candidas test done at your doctor. i thought i had it but my bloodwork said otherwise. its good to know for sure

Hey guys!!

Anybody tried them?

WHAT AM I MISSING?

if you jump i'm jumping.

get a candidas test done at your doctor. i thought i had it but my bloodwork said otherwise. its good to know for sure

realize that a candidas blood test may come up negative even if have it. make sure you get a saliva test done too.

your diet is great if it is candidas but you are going to have to eliminate the candidas oregano oil garlic and olive leaf work well or even search on the internet for other options that are natural.

Yeah, I do eat basically as you describe...besides the rice..and berries...

I only slipped up on the bananna thingy 2 weeks ago..lol...

I have to admit, I dont do the oils from carlsons on twinlab, because I dont want another failed trial, and error..I might buy some..yet my budget is tight dude :doubt: ...

I read his thread, ndromeo..and It is very strict..and I will have to buy many oils and whatnot.

Yet I might give it a go, or save for isolaz, and do the oil thing later.

Twinlab has a great-quality cod liver oil that you can find for $6.75 online, plus an inexpensive chipping charge. If you want the link just ask.

Sounds like stress might be your main problem. Stress is probably not only aggravating your acne but aggravating the other health problems that are causing it. If you can start to eliminate stress your body will start to heal.

Not much help on anything else but a good dairy free soy free gluten free probiotic is Bluebonnet Milk Free. Bluebonnet is awesome because most of their supplements are free of common allergens like dairy, soy, gluten, and shellfish. And they list in all on the package. I only buy from them because I love that so much (except for my cod liver oil). A probiotic would probably help with the candida. About the gum, maybe you should try cutting that out. Every gum Ive ever seen has soy lecithin, and soy breaks some out.

I does sound a bit like you're stressed out and I can relate having gone through the whole "graduating college now I need a job and attend all my friends weddings for the next 5 years" :)

Take a deep breath and stay positive. Everything will work out for you! Sounds like you already have a great job lined up in NYC, which is more than most grads have after they receive their diploma. Moving sucks and can be stressfull, but turn that anxiety into excitement: An exciting new chapter in your life is about to begin!

I recommend Primal Defense probiotics. I take two tabs every morning and helps immensely. Agree with the Cod Liver Oil comments above, though I've never heard of taking it with butter before. Keep in mind that it may take a month or two to see results from the CLO, stick with it.

Cut out the gum and head John1234 suggestions, although I do drink coffee and take supplements (see my sig) but eveyone's different.

Good luck and keep smiling!

I would not say it made it worse..I dont know if it helped..

when I stopped eating the avocodo,or whatnot I saw it the swelling go down,..I did not know I was allergic to them..

It is still there, well more like the scar is still here... :confused: ..

My diet has to stay pretty consistent without messing up once.

I hope I can become regular without having to take the colon cleanse everyday.