Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about surgical procedure.

I find that when I stretch my cheeks out with my fingers, my scars are eliminated. (Except for one somewhat deep one) Is there any surgical prodedure out there that would do this for me?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a face lift: cutting out excess skin (usually saggy) and pulling it tighter, giving you a more youthful look. However, if you're willing to go the surgery route, why not look into getting rid of the scars themselves? Consulting a dermo or plastics/cosmetics surgeon might do you good.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes