Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got some wheatgrass as i heard drinking an oz per day is very good for you and it comes with all those nutrients and vitamins yada yada yada.

Anyways, this is a stupid question but is using a juicer and blender the same thing? Im not quite sure as how to get it into liquid form.

That reminds me of something I saw on a Gordon Ramsey show. That looked disgusting :P lol.

But yeah, they used a fruit juicer or something. And they said it was pretty healthy as a "shot".

Ooo thanks for the link panda. Sigh i was hoping for cheap juicer since im a little tight on cash right now. Ive thought about buying the seeds and growing it myself but i bought a tray of it already grown to test it out first (and im happy i did since i dont have a juicer, only a blender). Yeh they sell shots of this stuff at jamba juice and my friend told me it tasted nasty...like really really bitter haha.

Anyways, approximately how much grass do you use for a 1oz shot?

gosh you guys getting those bunch of wheat grass ....nah i just buy the powder form ready made ....and the taste is horrible ...but it cleanse my bowels and stuff ...good drink ...food that benefits us always stinks