Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bridemarie

Make-Up during treatment

Hello All!

I am in the process of beginning treatment and I now they often recommend to just stop wearing make up for a bit and slowly transition it in. I need to look professional for my job and therefore must wear some amount of makeup - any suggestions about what products I could use that would be friendly.

Thanks!

Mineral makeup is supposed to be better for your skin. I like Bare Minerals and did notice some improvement in my skin once I stopped using liquid foundation. A lot of people on this board will recommend Everyday Minerals, but I have not tried that one.

Mineral makeup is supposed to be better for your skin. I like Bare Minerals and did notice some improvement in my skin once I stopped using liquid foundation. A lot of people on this board will recommend Everyday Minerals, but I have not tried that one.

Not all mineral makeup is better. The key is to find a makeup that is truly noncomedogenic. Many brands will claim to be noncomedogenic or hypoallergenic, but I recommend reading reviews.