Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ojsimon

List of all the different success stories

I thought it would be a good idea if we could combine all the different holistic and dietary acne solutions into one thread, so that for someone who is looking to research different solutions in limited time they can just look at the different solutions people have found effective on this thread and, research them more. If possible could people list bellow different solutions they have found useful? If there is a similar thread, ( i havent seen one) tell me and we can close this one.

Thanks

Look in the pinned posts at the top of the forum, the holistically clear skin club for one.

Look in the pinned posts at the top of the forum, the holistically clear skin club for one.

I dont think its the same, thats only people who have before and after pictures, lots of people dont want to give out or dont have these, but do have a successful treatment

Sure.

1. Eat Fatty Meat (chicken with skin, beef, pork, fish) until you are 50% Full. Grill with organic Butter.

2. Eat Leafy Vegetables till you are 80% full. (Kale, Collard Greens, Mustard Greens, Spinach)

3. Stop at 80 % full (calorie restriction)

4. Eat Berries and Apples and Pears for snacks. Make berries your best friends. If nuts don't break you out, you can have them also.

5. Drink water, only water

6. Have some Rice with your meal if you have to. Small portions of potatoes are fine also, eat the skin!

7. Exercise 30 minutes per day, MINIMUM. I do 4 miles of running everyday.

8. Masturbation Restriction, if you are a guy.

9. Cod Liver Oil, Must be Carlson's Lemon. 2-6 teaspoons. Also take with Butter.

10. Stay positive, laugh, live a little, don't make food your life.

11. Quit all useless supplements other than Cod.

12. Gentle Cleanser and nothing more.

13. CHEAT ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. It'll be okay.

Sure.

1. Eat Fatty Meat (chicken with skin, beef, pork, fish) until you are 50% Full. Grill with organic Butter.

2. Eat Leafy Vegetables till you are 80% full. (Kale, Collard Greens, Mustard Greens, Spinach)

4. Eat Berries and Apples and Pears for snacks. Make berries your best friends. If nuts don't break you out, you can have them also.

6. Have some Rice with your meal if you have to. Small portions of potatoes are fine also, eat the skin!

9. Cod Liver Oil, Must be Carlson's Lemon. 2-6 teaspoons. Also take with Butter.

Thanks

i've had sucess with apple cider vinegar just to let you lot know.

I'm not in that club as I don't have before pictures and wouldn't be particularly inclined to take any even if I did. You can see my sig for my story.

Sure.

1. LOL WUT?

2. HUH?

3. LOL WUT?

4. NO!

5. YES!

6. YES!

7. LOL!

8. LOL WUT?

9. NO!

10. YA

11. WTF

12. LOL!

13. LOL!

WORST ADVICE IN HUMAN HISTORY! :lol:

Thanks alternativista, your regime looks interesting and i agree with you on the whole before and after pics.