Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

I liked this bleaching cream

It is called Concha Nacar de Perlop Natural Bleach Cream #3.

I used to buy it at Walmart.

It seriously helped me to fight my red mark last year. Now I can't find it, and don't feel like paying 5$ for a jar and another 5$ for shipping.

INDICATIONS:

Concha Nacar De Perlop Bleach Cream #3 for extra deep cleaning of pores, treating the occasional blemish, aiding in reducing the severity of post-acne marks and improving skin tone, quality and texture in general, use this all-natural cream called Concha Nacar, by a small Latin American company, which is a treatment that utilizes Mother of Pearl/Oyster Shell Powder, among a short list of only six, simple, great, natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.

I remember there was lemon juice and honey in it too.

today I woke up at 6 am, and had a lil. time to cover up my marks. After I got home, I got so scared with my red marks( they even brighter since I went to the beach) I went and ordered the cream. I ordered 2 jars..because the shipping is same for both. I'll keep updating. :ninja:

so I got my bleaching cream today, and applied it to my face. I have it on right now. Now I remember why I never got tired of applying it to my face every day. It gives you this warm feeling. Can't explain it, but it's like it warms your face.

I'm from California too and I bought 5 little jars from CV Pharmacy. It's also available at Longs Drugstore. I came back from Mexico and got too much sun. Brown spots all over my face. The worsted was a shadow above my upper lip. I bought Retin A for CHEAP ($25) over the counter in Mexico and use it with the Concha Nacar and I see big improvement. On top of that I take MSM supplement.

yes, I heard it breaks out some people. I use it only on my marks, and nose...it helps with blackheads very well.