Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mara89

How to use concealers?

I'm starting a new job tomorrow and my hair has to be all tied up, all of it :o, so I bought revlon colorstay's concealer, but im not sure how to use it...

should i put it on before foundation (which is also colorstay) or after? :confused:

if you put it on before it can look a lot more natural, colorstay is pretty heavy coverage so putting it under should work, just dab it onto the really red spots then blend around the sides then when you come to put the liquid foundation on over it dont rub at the concealed spots just kind of lightly tap foundation onto them then set with powder if you have any. if you put your make up on like this and the marks still show through just dab a little more on the top and try to blend in/put another layer of foundation over. good luck!

I'm starting a new job tomorrow and my hair has to be all tied up, all of it :o, so I bought revlon colorstay's concealer, but im not sure how to use it...

should i put it on before foundation (which is also colorstay) or after? :confused:

I know how you feel, I hate wearing my hair up! I feel that when my hair is down, my acne is partially concealed, although it is probably a comfort thing!

I know how you feel, I hate wearing my hair up! I feel that when my hair is down, my acne is partially concealed, although it is probably a comfort thing!

I'm the same way - MUCH RATHER leave my hair down. I even went and got bangs last week just to cover more of it. UGH!!

As far as foundation, if it's something you are going to use daily, I'd definitely check into mineral concealer/foundation. MUCH better for the skin!!

It's actually recommended that u put concealer on after foundation, i thought this was a little weird too but it actually blends in better. I use an eye cream, take my brush and apply a pink based concealer on the dark areas and then a yellow based concealer on top. i usually focus on the inner corner to the middle.