Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I took the spit test to see if I had Candida, and it appears that I do, at least I think I do. There was little legs going down my spit when I spit, but they disappeared after a while, and didn't create that cloud in the middle like it said in the test.

Anyways if I do have candida what could I do about it? Thanks in advance.

Get more tests done. You need more acurate test to see if you really got it.

And then you need to google Candida-diet, antifungals for candida. And maybe look for some books. You also need some good Probiotics.

I guess you've been on antibiotics?

Get more tests done. You need more acurate test to see if you really got it.

And then you need to google Candida-diet, antifungals for candida. And maybe look for some books. You also need some good Probiotics.

I guess you've been on antibiotics?

Yes I have been on antibiotics. Do you know what other tests I could take? I currently dont have health insurance, so a doctor visit is out of the question.

Well, you need a doctor or whatever to get a professional candida test. People without candida overgrowth can get a positive spit test, so you can't trust it. You need a better test, and it will probably cost money aswell.

Do you have candida symptoms?

If so, I would go ahead and assume that you had candida. Even if you didn't, a candida diet and probiotic supplements are so healthy that it really wouldn't matter much.

Isnt a candida diet just a low carb diet with all the healthy fats? Thats pretty much paleo, just without fruits and perhaps a little more fat. I think you need more fat when you dont eat fruit or carbs.

Isnt a candida diet just a low carb diet with all the healthy fats? Thats pretty much paleo, just without fruits and perhaps a little more fat. I think you need more fat when you dont eat fruit or carbs.

Ok, now I am confused. I though fruit was healthy. I eat a lot of fruit. I love it, and now your saying I can't eat.