Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dnttreadonme900

Don't Drink Alcohol 72 Hours Before Blood Test?

I'm going to get my monthly blood test done tomorrow. I had quite a few drinks on Sunday, but didn't get totally wasted as I sobered up within an hour and drove home. No puking and no hangover....yay!

I'm going out tonight and was gonna have just one drink because of my blood test tomorrow, but I'm afraid it's gonna mess up my test and I'm gonna be taken off of the accutane.

So even if I don't drink tonight, will it still be safe for me to get my blood test done even after Sunday?

Also note, I'm not a heavy drinker nor do I drink very often. It's just that everyone's coming back home from college and stuff and we've been hanging out the last 2 weeks or so.

I think drinking 72 hours before hand is fine, especially since you didn't go mad. I wouldn't drink anything the day before the blood test though, just incase my results were slightly higher than the boundaries that they allow. It may not make much difference, but personally I wouldn't risk it.

Lol also, if I take accutane for 7 months on a lower dose, I'd finish exactly on my birthdate too (well within about 10 hours) :D. Weird.

Well i drank on sunday.. 4 pints.. bloodtest today.. I hope it hasnt done anything to my results lol.

I had quite a few drinks on Sunday, [...] I sobered up within an hour and drove home.

:lol:

llol, what's so funny about that?! it's the truth! I can't explain it, it must be the accutane.