Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There is just such a massive amount of different AHA products in Europe that it's not easy find the right one. Which one has worked for you?

Diacneal. So far so good. Skin is looking acne-free and at the same time healthier. If you have mild acne you should try it

Funny you mention it. I have Diacneal at home but haven't used it so far. Do you use it as a general moisturizer or as a spot treatment only? Once or twice a day?

im not sure what country you're in, in the uk i think these ones are pretty good if you're looking for a moisturiser or something like that, http://www.bravuralondon.co.uk/index.php?m...amp;x=0&y=0 they're reasonably priced, delivery is quick and cheap and i like the moisturiser i got. obviously check the ingedients are non comedogenic but i think it all looks good. btw when you're on the site, use the search box to look for products as you get way more stuff if you type in say 'glycolic' than if you just click on the 'glycolic acid' tab. not sure why they want to hide them like that but anyway!

good luck

I use it only at night in my whole face.

Morning: Clean with mild cleanser, dry and apply moisturize

Night:Clean with mild cleanser, dry and apply diacneal (it doesnt dry/irritate my face so I use it alone ate night)

The more simple you keep your regime the more effective it will be (skip toners, extra scrubs, facial masks etc..)

I think diacneal works very well because the 6% glicolyc acid gente exofiats your skin surface allowing at the same time the 0,1% retinaldehyde acting under your skin surface. And you dont have to worry about extra pimples caused by dryness and irritation

Btw, Cleanser: Effaclar K purifying foaming gel

Moisturize: Isdin acniben

Treatment: Diacneal

Shave with gillete sensor excel (double-razor) and shaving gel by Avene