Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

Tazorac gel >> Who uses this and can tell mw alot of i

it? I was reading about it and I want to know how good it works. I have moderate acne, I usually have at least 2 cysts on my face at a time, and many other smaller pimples. I was wondering if this med makes your skin peel severly to where you couldnt wear makeup. Im just wondering what to expect, cause I have to work and I just didnt want to have to look like hell! Please tell me how your skin did on it as far a s clearing ( how long it took, and how well it worked ) and what it did to your skin also, thanks

Well , My doc told me every other day and I had ZERO peeling or anything..the only side effect I had was the itching that was about it now i use it damn near every night and it has clearned me up 100% and the only thing I have left are just a few red marks( which also sucks cock) but oh well the taz is helping them fade...just remember dont use alot use as less as possible. no over kill!..Less IS.....IS more

Maybe I should try only using it every other day. My face was a little irritated and that is when I had a breakout. I wonder if the irriation is making me break out on the Taz. I haven't used it for the past two nights b/c my skin was raw, it was literally burning when I washed it with just plain WATER! It already looks a bit better and the 4 zits that I have are drying up and my skin is returning to it's normal balance. :-k

sometimes my face does burn when i wash my face in the morning from the taz too, but i am putting it on every night to make sure its working 100%.

I'm clear 100% because of Taz. I was in the same boat as you - I looked like crap and it sux when you are at work with all these girls that have perfect skin and don't even need makeup. So after trying everything I heard about Taz on this board and my derm gave it to me. I mix 1/2 moisturizer and 1/2 taz and put it on every night. No pealing ... perfect skin. Just need to fade the left over scarring. Also, my derm gave me enough samples of Taz to last me 5 months.

I work with a bunch of girls that march around all day without a stitch of makeup on too. It makes me sick! Most of them are younger than me too and they have perfect skin. Then there is me. 30 yrs. old with zits, scars and uneven skin tone. makes me want to hide all day. ](*,) Anyway, when you mix your Taz with your moisturizer, do you leave it on all night?

I'm clear 100% because of Taz.  I was in the same boat as you - I looked like crap and it sux when you are at work with all these girls that have perfect skin and don't even need makeup.  So after trying everything I heard about Taz on this board and my derm gave it to me.  I mix 1/2 moisturizer and 1/2 taz and put it on every night.  No pealing ... perfect skin.  Just need to fade the left over scarring.  Also, my derm gave me enough samples of Taz to last me 5 months.

Derm told me Tazorac brings everything up (More acne, the first month). I read somewhere, i think the Taz site that tazorac ultimately goes into your pores and cleanses them.

My derm and on the taz website its said to use sunblock when you go out in the seen because it does make you sensitive to the sun. I use cetaphil mosturizer with SPF 15.