Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psc

Scars?

Thanks to this site I have managed to clear up my face (except for the odd one here and there),

Now I have red spots left on my face from where my acne used to be... in the past if a zit cleared, then my skin would be normal. But now whenever one goes away it leaves a mark behind... I can't get rid of these at all....Maybe it is because I am 26 and getting older...

Any suggestions ?

I use aloe vera for my scars. It's not the fastest but it gradually fades scars and improves the overall texture of your skin making it healthy and it gives it a nice glow. Good thing about aloe it helps the scars you have and if you do get a pimple if you're using aloe when it goes away it will barely leave a scar. I also love it because it's gentle and moisturizes as it heals.

Just buy a leaf you can guy it at any produce store and at night after you wash your face just cut the leaf and apply the gel inside onto your face and go to sleep like that. The next morning just wash it off and follow your normal regimen. It won't work as fast as chemical options because it is all natural but on the plus side it doesn't have any of those chemical side effects.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the suggestions!

Would Aloe gel from the store do the same thing?

It has been a few months and they are not gone.. One of them has been there since November. I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin and it has AHA....but the spots are still there...