Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodbyebadskin

Re: Im so glad I never had acne ( my simple routine to flawless skin)

Im answering it in a different thread because the thread has been locked. I just wanted to say did you ever think theres a chance your friend is a member on here and read your post? That would probably put ya in a pretty bad situation. But again, he probably wouldn't want to admit hes a member of acne.org. Even if he doesnt say anything, reading that will make him feel alot different about you and question your loyalty. Thats all I have to say about that.

Im answering it in a different thread because the thread has been locked. I just wanted to say did you ever think theres a chance your friend is a member on here and read your post? That would probably put ya in a pretty bad situation. But again, he probably wouldn't want to admit hes a member of acne.org. Even if he doesnt say anything, reading that will make him feel alot different about you and question your loyalty. Thats all I have to say about that.

Seriously, that guy has problems. He states he gained "some" weight and basically his whole thread is that he rathers be fat than have acne (while he admits himself getting pimples once in a while and covers them with makeup). So we have a fat guy + mild acne with no self confidence (because he claims to have almost no acne yet takes the time to register & bash it in everytone's face)that comes here to brag about how he has better skin than his friend does, but then admits to being jealous of his body. To be honest, I don't think losing weight is any easier than acne body. Many treatments sure, many solutions? Like Proactive for acne, there are tons of weight losing stuff in television that don't work. There is a common link between them: diet, so they may be more similar than you think. But unlike fat, acne has Accutane. And i'd watch my diet if I were you, you dont want to end up with severe acne in addition to your weight.

Seriously, that guy has problems. He states he gained "some" weight and basically his whole thread is that he rathers be fat than have acne (while he admits himself getting pimples once in a while and covers them with makeup). So we have a fat guy + mild acne with no self confidence (because he claims to have almost no acne yet takes the time to register & bash it in everytone's face)that comes here to brag about how he has better skin than his friend does, but then admits to being jealous of his body. To be honest, I don't think losing weight is any easier than acne body. Many treatments sure, many solutions? Like Proactive for acne, there are tons of weight losing stuff in television that don't work. There is a common link between them: diet, so they may be more similar than you think. But unlike fat, acne has Accutane. And i'd watch my diet if I were you, you dont want to end up with severe acne in addition to your weight.

I was going to hurl insults at him, but it sounded like he had some kind of mental disease. From my opinion, I thought he just came up here to be a jackass, and he was one of those guys who goes on the street and makes fun of people with skin problems. However, if you read his post carefully, one thing that stood out is how detailed he described his situation. I think that he didn't just gained "some weight", but gained alot of weight and got into a state of depression. And his solution for it is to bring it his good qualities and try to over exagerate (probably spelled that wrong, lol) them so try to cancel out his now weight problem and make him feel better about himself. Atleats thats what I think, I could be wrong. But like I said, I hope by chance his friend is a member on this board and does read his post.